Has anyone else had an issue where you won't receive text/bbm's while on an active phone call, then after you hang up, they come through? I thought it was coincidence, but in testing, notice this is happening a lot more than I actually realized.
    11-24-10 10:28 PM
    go into edit your set ringtones/profiles. choose your alert. email/sms/mms etc etc, scroll down to where it says "Notify me during calls" .. yours is probably set to no. if so, set it to yes.
    11-25-10 12:56 AM
    Has anyone else had an issue where you won't receive text/bbm's while on an active phone call, then after you hang up, they come through? I thought it was coincidence, but in testing, notice this is happening a lot more than I actually realized.
    You're never ever going to receive BBM/MMS/email/other data while on a phone call on the Verizon network. SMS should conceivably still work though.
    11-25-10 06:40 AM
    Sandman is correct and although what Ninja said is also correct to check out on VZW you will only ever receive SMS messages only while on a call.
    11-29-10 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD