I've been a Verizon customer for almost 10 years, I pay my bill evrey month! The network is good, but when you have a problem it is HARD HARD to get resolved! I purchase a Bose Bluetooth headset and an Ecoustic ECO stereo headset. The one item was $149.99 and the second item was $29.99. The Bose headset was not satisfactory, so I used the return label Verizon provided and returned it. When I got the credit on my account is was for the item I kept $29.99 not the $149.99 item I actually sent back! So I call CS and go around and around for 30+ minutes until I finally asked for a supervisor, she was no help either, no way to check without putting a trace that will take 3 to 5 days! No way to call her back either! What BS, I am so frustrated!
    11-24-10 10:40 AM
    Bet you did not ask for their email either did you. Mistakes happen and yes, trace does need to be done. I understand the frustration, but it all will work out. Remember the rep and sup you spoke with are not at the warehouse to run over and see what was returned. be patient
    11-24-10 11:39 AM
    My expierence with Verizon CS has always been stellar. YES mistakes have been made, but they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to fix things.
    11-24-10 12:23 PM
    Thats terrible. Hopefully they figure it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 01:09 PM
    My expierence with Verizon CS has always been stellar. YES mistakes have been made, but they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to fix things.
    +1

I've always had fantastic customer service from Verizon, they always seem to go above and beyond when dealing with them. I've always believed in the saying, "treat others as you wish to be treated."

I've been having some issues with the charging port on my 9550, probably too many nights grabbing it when half asleep or had a few too many beers. The warranty is up at the end of the month, I called them on Monday at 3:30PM just to mention it and see what could be done about it. I never asked for a replacement, and just BS'd with him about BB and Verizon in general. There was a brand new (yes brand new, with all accessories) delivered to my work at 11:30AM on Tuesday. I called just to thank them for getting it to me so fast (I still don't understand how that could happen so fast), all they said was they wanted to be sure I had a working phone for Thanksgiving. I love Verizon...

11-24-10 01:15 PM
    Usually it is not a good idea to buy accessories from Verizon, and other providers, directly. You can easily be paying a very marked up price that you could pay pennies instead on a site like amazon.com
    11-24-10 05:10 PM
    Usually it is not a good idea to buy accessories from Verizon, and other providers, directly. You can easily be paying a very marked up price that you could pay pennies instead on a site like amazon.com
    That's not even the point of this thread. You need a two cent refund.

To the OP, they may have to file a search on the order to correct the issue and it may take some time but it will get resolved. Good luck.
    11-24-10 06:31 PM
    Totally depends on the rep u speak with. If u get somebody that doesn't know what they're doing good luck. However if u get somebody that's reasonable and willing to help as long as u stay calm and explain the situation they'll usually help u out and be fair. That whole I've been a verizon customer for 10 yrs or if u don't do this I'm switching carries approach never really works.

11-24-10 07:18 PM
    Sorry you're having this problem. As others said, my experience with Verizon CS has always been steallar. Hope it works out!!

11-27-10 01:31 PM
    Same here, Vzw has always come thru for me as well and I am also an 8+yr customer. Although, I truly understand your frustration of 29.99 or 149.99 I'd be very upset as well, but hang in there and hope all will work out in the end for you. Post back & let us know how things worked out.
    11-27-10 07:26 PM
    My experience with Verizon CS has always been stellar. YES mistakes have been made, but they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to fix things.
    I am in the same boat and maybe I have had one bad CS experience but we both resolved our differences and the CS got her job done.

I love/hate Verizon but not cause of CS/TS, mainly for coverage but that's my fault though. As long as you don't talk to the CS/TS as if you are top dog, they will respect you.

Get a bad CS/TS rep, just hang up and call back.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-27-10 07:58 PM
    +1

I've always had fantastic customer service from Verizon, they always seem to go above and beyond when dealing with them. I've always believed in the saying, "treat others as you wish to be treated."

I've been having some issues with the charging port on my 9550, probably too many nights grabbing it when half asleep or had a few too many beers. The warranty is up at the end of the month, I called them on Monday at 3:30PM just to mention it and see what could be done about it. I never asked for a replacement, and just BS'd with him about BB and Verizon in general. There was a brand new (yes brand new, with all accessories) delivered to my work at 11:30AM on Tuesday. I called just to thank them for getting it to me so fast (I still don't understand how that could happen so fast), all they said was they wanted to be sure I had a working phone for Thanksgiving. I love Verizon...

Now that is some spectacular CS, I'd have to agree with most, 9 times out of 10 their CS solves my problem pretty quickly
    11-27-10 08:30 PM
    I've always received good customer service from VZW "Customer Service". My misgivings lie in two areas: Technical Support and the IVR menus just to get to a rep or option. The IVR menus are just too much...

11-28-10 11:17 AM
    Hmm, Verizon is pretty good CS wise... You could move to a competitor and give them a try, if its that upsetting.
    11-28-10 01:50 PM
    I would still probably attempt to send an email explaining your concerns and what has happened. Be direct and respectful, you should update us on how things go. Verizon is known for their excellent customer service.
    11-28-10 03:52 PM
    +1

I had the exact same experience with Verizon the other day. I called them on a Saturday night because my Droid 2 was having issues with it's physical keyboard. I could of waited a bit if needed but he had the device shipped overnight to my home because he wanted to make sure I had it before Thanksgiving. I received it on Tuesday and couldn't of been happier. I'm so used to getting 2-day shipping on a replacement device so this was very welcomed.
    11-28-10 05:47 PM

Agreed! Never had any problems with them making things right..... even when Im trying to bully new phones early out of them...VZW has the best CS in the biz!!

11-29-10 12:03 AM
    I've been a Verizon customer since 2000, when Verizon took over Ameritech Cellular in the Chicago area, which I'd had since 1993, and have had nothing but the best in customer service over the years. Whether it's been an issue with a phone, transferring/activating service from one phone to another, or even changing our plans as our needs changed many times over the years, our issues and problems have always been resolved. And, VZW is still the best thing going, in the Chicago area, for consistent and reliable phone service.

To the OP... sorry about the mixup, and I understand that it's very frustrating to get a much lesser credit for the wrong item. But hang in there and let the staff do their jobs, and let us know how things get resolved for you.
    11-29-10 12:19 AM
    I've been a Verizon customer for almost 10 years, I pay my bill evrey month! The network is good, but when you have a problem it is HARD HARD to get resolved!
    I love how you say you've been a customer for 10 years like it matters lol, is that what you say when something doesn't go your way at Target too? Chill, mistakes happen.

12-03-10 08:52 PM
    My experience with Verizon CS this week gets an A for effort but a C for execution.

The USB port on my 8330 has died. I can only charge the phone in my vehicle and even that's not working well anymore.

My upgrade date is today (12/11). I called CS on Tue and told them what was going on and they said there was no issue with upgrading a few days early - which phone do I want (they are really pushing the Droids). I said I'd have to look at a few. I called back Wed morning and tell them I want the Bold and they tell me it will be at my house by Fri evening. They didn't tell me that a supervisor would have to approve upgrading 3 days early and that she wasn't available that day. I called back Thur morning to get a tracking number and was told about the supervisor issue but that she wasn't in on Thur either. Another supervisor approved the upgrade and I was told I'd still have the phone Fri evening.

Nope. It was sent 2-day, not overnight and now I won't get the phone until Mon. Meanwhile my phone is barely alive. If I had waited until the upgrade date I could have gone into a VZW store and had a new phone at 10:00 this morning instead of Mon evening.

As I said, CS was very helpful and tried to resolve my problem (both technically on my first call and from a CS standpoint after that) but the execution fell far short of my expectations.

My VZW experience to date has been far too good for me to rant that their CS is horrible. Most times they hit the mark, this time they didn't.

SP

+1

12-11-10 08:41 AM
    I went to a corp store last month to inquire as to why my droid was not working and later that day got an email confirming the changes to my account. I made no changes, but the rep so nicely added on the $5 per month push to talk feature on my girlfriends line without me asking. Now that's customer service.

12-12-10 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD