I have had the LG dare on Verizon in May, switch to to T-Mobile Blackberry 9700, then switch to Sprint Evo 4g, then to ATT for the Iphone, then back to Sprint for the Evo 4G, now on a Blackberry 9650 running OS6.
    The only I got out of this is there is no perfect phone. The way I rank in 3 catagories. Provider Customer Service, Handset, and coverage fro my area/work
    Customer Service: 1.T-Mobile, 2. ATT/Verizon, 4.Sprint ( The worst ever)
    Handset: 1. Iphone 4(for stability/speed), 2. Evo 4G, 3.9700 on T-mobile, 4. 9650 with OS6.
    Coverage for me in Nashville TN: 1:Verizon, 2. ATT/Sprint, 4 Tmobile (lots of issues working in a Very Large hospital).
    I'm back on Blackberry for now working on OS6. it was loaded by a Blackberry Rep...so I was told. It's not all that. It just adds a little more to what you already have on the 9650. Nothing that says WOW I'm glad they did this. The browser in painfully slow compared to Iphone 4 and Evo 4G, but those are completely different beast for different things.
    The Bold will do for now with OS6. Probably all I need anyway. If I ever change again it will be a Iphone 4 or 5. I don't use all the Apps, but the battery life is killer, it fits good in your pocket, and is as fast on 2g as Blackberry is on 3g.
    11-23-10 06:56 PM
    In my opinion, the 9700 is the S class of BlackBerry! It is just the best, all around device I have used and this is my fourth device in four years. Unless your a camera and memory junkie, those are the only two signifigant differences between the 9650, 9780, and even the Torch unless your into slider phones. I don't plan on changing any time soon.
    11-23-10 07:18 PM
    I dunno about that... it might be the E class, but certainly not S class by any means. Of course it might be 2020 before we see something AMGesq from RIM. lol
    11-23-10 07:23 PM
    I have had the LG dare on Verizon in May, switch to to T-Mobile Blackberry 9700, then switch to Sprint Evo 4g, then to ATT for the Iphone, then back to Sprint for the Evo 4G, now on a Blackberry 9650 running OS6.
    The only I got out of this is there is no perfect phone. The way I rank in 3 catagories. Provider Customer Service, Handset, and coverage fro my area/work
    Customer Service: 1.T-Mobile, 2. ATT/Verizon, 4.Sprint ( The worst ever)
    Handset: 1. Iphone 4(for stability/speed), 2. Evo 4G, 3.9700 on T-mobile, 4. 9650 with OS6.
    Coverage for me in Nashville TN: 1:Verizon, 2. ATT/Sprint, 4 Tmobile (lots of issues working in a Very Large hospital).
    I'm back on Blackberry for now working on OS6. it was loaded by a Blackberry Rep...so I was told. It's not all that. It just adds a little more to what you already have on the 9650. Nothing that says WOW I'm glad they did this. The browser in painfully slow compared to Iphone 4 and Evo 4G, but those are completely different beast for different things.
    The Bold will do for now with OS6. Probably all I need anyway. If I ever change again it will be a Iphone 4 or 5. I don't use all the Apps, but the battery life is killer, it fits good in your pocket, and is as fast on 2g as Blackberry is on 3g.
    there IS no perfect phone. Never will be. Name me ANYTHING that's perfect, and that includes people. Perfection is a fool's quest.
    11-23-10 07:36 PM
    My prophecy for next year is, that Android is gonna come out with a phone, that will go beyond the iPhone 4 or even iPhone5 (or whatever Apple have for next) in processing power and speed, while still be affordable and versatile and sophisticated to do another mercy stab at RIM.

They have the financial power and market share to do just that.
    Last edited by Shodan775; 11-23-10 at 07:56 PM.
    11-23-10 07:54 PM
    If they made a Blackberry Half as fast as Android and the I-phone 4 it would be perfect. I've only had my Blackberry 9650 back for 7-8hrs and it's like an old lost friend,that I'm glad to see, but don't want to stay to long. I will wait but I really see a I-phone 4/5 in my future. It does everything the Blackberry does just better and faster. The Android Killed my 32MB memory card. that sucked.
    11-23-10 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD