Now then my little Berrians.

Im having this irritating problem with my Torch. When i get a SMS and i go to read, the new message isnt what first appears; Because i never delete my messages it always opens half way through the thread so i have to scroll and scroll till i hit the bottom.

Is there a fix to this ? a simple setting or something ? Anyone else having this issue too ?

Taaa

~Joe.
    11-23-10 05:18 AM
    This is a known issue with the torch. While some say upgrading to .337 fixes, others say they still have it.

Easiest fix is to delete a threaded text when it gets to long and starts to show in the middle of the conversation.

I myself have never had this issue, it's one of those little annoying bugs that doesn't affect everyone.
    11-23-10 05:25 AM
    This is a known issue with the torch. While some say upgrading to .337 fixes, others say they still have it.

Easiest fix is to delete a threaded text when it gets to long and starts to show in the middle of the conversation.

I myself have never had this issue, it's one of those little annoying bugs that doesn't affect everyone.
    I thought as much so. Ill see what happens when a upgrade comes out for over here.

Thanks dude.
    11-23-10 05:27 AM
    No problem, if your interested there's a sticky at the top of this section of the forum for .337. It is an official release, probably just not for your carrier. You can install any carriers OS without it voiding your warranty or anything like that.
    11-23-10 05:31 AM
    I'm on 337 and still have this annoying issue. Did I mention, it's ANNOYING!!!
    11-23-10 05:53 AM

Im having this irritating problem with my Torch. When i get a SMS and i go to read, the new message isnt what first appears; Because i never delete my messages it always opens half way through the thread so i have to scroll and scroll till i hit the bottom.

Is there a fix to this ? a simple setting or something ? Anyone else having this issue too ?

Taaa

~Joe.
    I don't have a Torch, but I know on my Tour it alerts me that i can type "r" to go to the bottom of the thread and begin typing my reply. Does this work on the Torch and OS6? I've included a pic to show you a visual representation.

11-23-10 07:38 AM
    A simple workaround to the issue is a quick up and down swipe on the trackpad..this instantly takes you to the bottom of the thread.
    11-23-10 07:48 AM

Taaa

~Joe.
    it's a known bug as others have mentioned.
    another shortcut you can do is to press B for bottom or T to go the top if you don't want to keep on scrolling up and down.
    11-23-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD