I have a blackberry torch 9800 from rogers.

It's been working great, but recently.. I have to do battery pulls sometimes.
    Also when I plug it in my charger.. The charging symbol goes on and off when it wants, and its frustrating not knowing if its charging or not. My Charging Port and Charger look fine to me on the inside of the pins.

Anyone seen this issue before?
    Last edited by Smiley2169; 11-22-10 at 11:00 PM.
    11-22-10 10:58 PM
    the same issue i have with my Torch
    (Also when I plug it in my charger.. The charging symbol goes on and off when it wants, and its frustrating not knowing if its charging or not. My Charging Port and Charger look fine to me on the inside of the pins.)
    EXACTLY the same...
    specialy when im in my car and need to charge the phone!!!

don't know what is the solution!!!

i guess its common issue in several types of Torch
    11-23-10 02:30 AM
    I think it could be a defective battery. Try switching out your battery and charge it like you normally do and see if the icon flickering continue. Please report back so we can all understand the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 04:46 AM
    i have the same issue and i just got the phone 4 hours ago. very very annoying. i might get it replaced.
    11-24-10 10:27 PM
    I have the same problem, but In Mexico city where I live, it can fluctuations of the power lines. I changed the cables a few times. I found out tat if I put in it bedside mode, it works fine. All I do is put in the cradle, make sure I activate the Bedside mode and it normally charges fine.
    11-25-10 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD