Is there an option to turn off the left-right menu scrolling? (Frequent, Media, Favorites, Downloads)

Between Quicklaunch and the 18 Icons on the "All" screen, they are pointless and only an annoyance when I accidentally scroll too far left or right.
    11-22-10 05:45 PM
    Not yet

As soon as we have themes available though, this kind of customisation will all be possible.
    11-22-10 05:47 PM
    There's no option to get rid of them, yet. We're all hoping that when Themes are available, there will be a theme that does the trick. And hopefully a future release of BB6 will make them configurable.

If you scroll off to the side, the red hangup button will bring you back to All. I've found that useful.

Ubizmo
    11-22-10 05:51 PM
    The folders really do suck. I am hoping that themes will change this like it do with the 9800 Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 08:43 PM
    I'm with the rest of you. BB6 is amazing, except for the multiple home screens. Within a day of having the 9780 I downloaded the Theme Builder to try to make a new one, but discovered that only the Torch is supported by it so far Although that begs the question since I didn't try - does the Torch Theme Builder allow for getting rid of them?
    11-22-10 09:18 PM
    i agree. most of them are crap. the favourites one is crap because thats what most people make the home row out of for quick access or even the shortcut buttons on the sides
    11-22-10 10:10 PM
    QUOTE=rapsball4;5801055]I'm with the rest of you. BB6 is amazing, except for the multiple home screens. Within a day of having the 9780 I downloaded the Theme Builder to try to make a new one, but discovered that only the Torch is supported by it so far Although that begs the question since I didn't try - does the Torch Theme Builder allow for getting rid of them?[/QUOTE]

There are themes for the Torch that do not have the folders. So, there s a glimer of hope in the horizons. i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 07:42 AM
    i dont have the 9780 yet, so i cant try this myself, but has anyone tried any of the themes from this forum?
    when i click on the themes link at the top of this page it loads a whole bunch of themes, then on the top left of that page there is a device selector (im using my computer not my phone). I select the 9780, the page refreshes and then there are themes there that im assuming are compatible.. if im wrong dont kill me, i dont have the 9780 to check this out myself
    11-23-10 12:59 PM

If you scroll off to the side, the red hangup button will bring you back to All. I've found that useful.

Ubizmo
    Wow! Thanks!

This one tip made it worth the visit today!

I thanks you for this!
    11-23-10 01:06 PM
    I agree. not a lot of people knew about that. thanks or sharing

Wow! Thanks!

This one tip made it worth the visit today!

I thanks you for this!
    11-24-10 07:53 AM
    There's no option to get rid of them, yet. We're all hoping that when Themes are available, there will be a theme that does the trick. And hopefully a future release of BB6 will make them configurable.

Ubizmo
    Agreed, this actually makes it a lot better. I use the Favorites view only, the rest are absolutely horrible and like everyone said, its a major annoyance. But it seems now like I might have to start using the All view with this tip! Thanks.
    11-25-10 10:33 AM
    Really looking forward getting theme which disables this screens dont use them dot like them
    11-25-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD