The side by side comparison video of the playbook and upas on the store ipad. I went to kill time and see the white torch and when I did this a woman was like "he'll I'm waitin for that" lol.

Also while at the mall I stopped to see the samsung tablet to get a visual for what a 7" screen would look like. I was impressed with the size but it's just an oversized vibrant so wasn't impressed by the actual device.
    11-20-10 01:43 AM
    LOL at the first part.
    & Really? I almost got the Galaxy Tab.
    I really like the hardware of it, but TouchWiz isn't my thing.
    So, instead, I was gifted an iPad today for my upcoming birthday and my day was 100% brightened.
    11-20-10 01:47 AM
    The ipad is a solid device though, don't get me wrong, but if the pricing rumor are true for something flash enabled that I can tether to then I'm all in. It was actually a pleasant surprise seeing that 7" screen. I pictured it smaller but I could easily watch a movie or football game on that thing.
    11-20-10 01:51 AM
    I really like the 7" screens too. I think its perfect for someone that needs to be more mobile like a business professional, sales/marketing rep, and medical professionals. For someone that doesn't need it to more portable the 10" iPad would be great, like students. Even then, though, the lack of full web and multitasking is still a deal breaker for me.
    11-20-10 06:31 AM
    Yeah same here but if I can tether first then when the better ones come out and sell the original then it's worth it IMO
    11-21-10 07:11 PM
    I agree. I saw the Galaxy Tab at my local TMO store Friday; 7" is perfect (that's what she said).
    11-21-10 07:23 PM
    7" ftw

-----
    11-21-10 09:50 PM
    My girlfriend prefers slightly bigger than 7 inches. I think she's happy with me
    11-22-10 11:57 AM
    My girlfriend prefers slightly bigger than 7 inches. I think she's happy with me
    haha WTF?...
    11-22-10 12:03 PM
    hahaha DA
    11-23-10 10:44 AM
    She only said she's happy with you. Because she couldn't say she is satisfied by you. ROFL
    11-23-10 12:25 PM
    She can't be happy with you, if you won't marry her. (or have you proposed and set a date?) If "no", she figures she's just a temp.
    11-23-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD