I got my Bold (ATT) in September and was able to somehow downlaod the Amazon MP3 app to buy songs and download them directly to my phone. I recently upgraded the OS and lost the app and cannot seem to find anything anywhere on Amazon or remember how I got the darn thing in the first place. Does anyone have a link to the app? I was able to download Kindle, but can't find the music downloader. Thanks.
    11-19-10 05:26 PM
    Yeah, apparently amazon only has the "general" amazon app which allows you to make basic product purchases, but not the mp3 downloads. I don't know if you got lucky with that Bold, but let me know if you find anything.
    11-19-10 05:40 PM
    I'm going insane. I know I did it. I have 5 tracks that I downloaded that way. I was able to use my wifi connection to do the downloads that way and save on the data charges through the ATT site. ARRGH!
    11-19-10 05:49 PM
    I would use a pc or mac to download their music. I don't think it even works on linux due to possible DRM. I get it by other means, not saying tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 08:27 PM
    I would use a pc or mac to download their music. I don't think it even works on linux due to possible DRM. I get it by other means, not saying tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree with Rootbrian.. Use a computer to purchase the music and then just drag and drop in desktop manager.

AmazonMP3 does tend to be DRM free, which is excellent! (The way things should be) fffffffff** itunes! lol
    11-20-10 02:49 PM
    Ummm ... iTunes music has been DRM-free for almost over a year and a half.
    11-20-10 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD