Is anyone else having an issue activating this phone? No matter what activation password I set the phone returns that either the email address or password is wrong. I know I am typing them both in right.

Any suggestions?
    11-19-10 03:00 PM
    Is anyone else having an issue activating this phone? No matter what activation password I set the phone returns that either the email address or password is wrong. I know I am typing them both in right.

Any suggestions?
    Enterprise activation is only used for a BES account with your company account. If you have a regular BB data plan you need not use this option.
    11-19-10 03:24 PM
    I should've clarified a little more. I am connecting to a BES, I've done this millions of times for multiple models of Blackberry and I have never had a problem. I just can't get this one to realize I am putting in the email and password right.
    11-19-10 03:50 PM
    hmm i am having the same problem with new 9300 curve.
    i done it a million times before also and this one new device will not BES activate.

I thought I was losing my marbles...
    11-19-10 04:12 PM
    No problem here. I did it the day the phone came out and it went through no problem.
    11-19-10 06:17 PM
    This is irritating...anyone else have a suggestion?
    11-22-10 07:29 AM
    You probably know this, but just in case: the Enterprise Activation password can only be used once. It doesn't sound like you are getting far enough in to have used it, but maybe you should just ask IT to reset and give you a new one.
    11-22-10 08:49 AM
    You probably know this, but just in case: the Enterprise Activation password can only be used once. It doesn't sound like you are getting far enough in to have used it, but maybe you should just ask IT to reset and give you a new one.
    If your company has the latest BES (5.x?) then you should have access to a self service web interface where you can go in and set your own activation password. I had similar issues with my Style and finally resolved by connecting via USB cable to my laptop and running BB Desktop to complete the activation.

11-22-10 09:57 AM
    Thanks for the reply, Jeff. I do already know that because I am my companies IT guy! It does let me get far enough to input the activation password, it just errors out with the standard "Username or Password is incorrect, contact...." message.
    11-22-10 01:13 PM
    I can confirm this as well, the email address that used to work right away on my Tour and Bold no longer works on my Style.
    11-23-10 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD