Search forum but couldn't find a solution.
    My Phone: AT&T - Blackberry Torch

I recently upgraded to the Curve 3g (9300) and created a Caller Group with 45 contacts in it. Texting the entire group worked great - text would go out one at a time and I would see the arrowheads working in the upper right screen corner.

I traded that phone in for a Torch. Now, I can't SMS (Text) my caller group - a screen appears that says "Only 10 Recipients Allowed".

Any solutions? I have CrunchSMS as well, but no luck. I really need this to work.

- Thanks
    11-19-10 02:19 PM
    I think it's limited to 10 contacts in os6. Several threads have gone over this.
    11-19-10 02:23 PM
    When you add a contact, assign them all the same company name and when you need to send out a group message, type in the company name and they should all come up.
    11-19-10 02:25 PM
    When you add a contact, assign them all the same company name and when you need to send out a group message, type in the company name and they should all come up.
    They all come up, but the same "Only 10 Recipients Allowed" error comes up. Might there be an App that will allow this?

My previous Curve 3g (9300) worked great! Maybe I should have kept that phone!!!
    11-19-10 03:40 PM
    I'm now able to send a text message to unlimited contacts contained in a Caller Group using this program: FutureSMS. Cost me 7 bucks, but well worth the money.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2620

I sent my basketball club (45 contacts in Group) one text message - it worked great! And the program allows me to schedule the text message as well.
    anon(49433) and yonny1 like this.
    11-24-10 10:44 AM
    Thanks for the tip on the app. I always need this feature badly and will look into using. I had the Curve 8900 and it was a great tool to have and now got a Torch.

Just burns me that the "UPGRADE" doesn't carry over such a useful feature from before so they make you have to buy something additional for where it worked fine before.

New isn't always better apparently.
    11-28-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD