Might be a stupid question but anyway I can put my iTunes music from my macbook on to my BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 12:05 AM
    Might be a stupid question but anyway I can put my iTunes music from my macbook on to my BB?

I'm not sure about the mac but on my PC, BB Desktop Manager will sync my itunes library to my BB.
    11-18-10 12:12 AM

IF DM for the Mac has the same functions as for Windows, then "YES" you can.
    11-18-10 12:45 AM
    It is available for macs and can downloaded at this site if you dont already have the updated version of desktop manager.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up
    11-18-10 01:12 AM
    You sure can! I just create a playlist of whatever tracks I want in iTunes, then sync it via the desktop manager. It brings up a screen similar to when you sync an iPod (i.e. you can choose which playlists to add). An alternative and slower way would be to do it via bluetooth, but only if you have nothing else happening in your life...
    raskalian11 likes this.
    11-18-10 01:41 AM
    not sure if it has changed, but DRM music doesn't sync over.
    11-18-10 01:45 AM
    You can try Jam11 which will enable you to stream your iTunes music off your Mac or PC onto Blackberry. Right now it is free and available on Blackberry App World. You will never need to sync again as your music can be streamed anytime so long as your computer is connected to the Internet.
    11-19-10 01:45 AM
    i figured it out.thanks to all.
    11-20-10 04:30 PM
    great... glad you got it figured out.
    11-20-10 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD