Hi.

If I keep MSN signed in 24-7, Facebook set to update hourly and do nothing but chat on Facebook for about a hour or two out of the day, will the phone last until I recharge it that evening?

I charge my phones every night but would prefer to have enough juice to talk to my mates here down under on MSN. Current phone dies in 2 hours if I leave it signed into MSN and not even touch it!
    11-17-10 07:28 AM
    It can last as long as you switch from 3G to EDGE. I've ran FB, heavy email with attachments, AOL and it got me through my entire day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 07:31 AM
    when you get your phone... load on .337 os.

i run mine with msn 24/7... and am a heavy user and my battery is amazing since i updated my leaked os.
    11-17-10 07:32 AM
    There is no chat on the Facebook BB app. The battery would still last all day though.

11-17-10 08:04 AM
    There is no chat on the Facebook BB app. The battery would still last all day though.

It a huge 1$ lifetime investment if he plan on using fb chat on bb
    11-17-10 08:30 AM
    It a huge 1$ lifetime investment if he plan on using fb chat on bb
    Yeah I understand that, all I said was the facebook app doesn't have chat.

11-17-10 10:13 AM
    this is what decides if you get a torch or not?
    11-17-10 02:01 PM
    this is what decides if you get a torch or not?
    I have no need for push email or anythin related to that. Just push Facebook and MSN with good battery life.
    11-18-10 01:44 AM
    This is the reason why I refuse to switch to an iPhone that was given to me for free. RIM push technology integration into their messenger services is what makes me stay loyal to them this long. I'm a heavy user when it comes to messaging. I do lots of BBM, email, facebook, leave Yahoo and MSN messenger logged on all day, web surfing and youtube. By the end of the day I still have about 45% battery life left. Blackberry are the best messaging phones hands down.
    11-18-10 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD