Called for a replacement, as have a Torch down, but Rogers says they will send when they get stock but couldn't tell me when. My Torch (which always had a bad/flat U key) was screen up on the counter, nothing around it and I was on a call handsfree (Jawbone) and the camera came on and started taking pictures. The camera wouldn't shut off after, but everything was working, so I pulled the battery and after that, no buttons on it whatsoever work. None, keyboard, mute, standby, call, end BB esc or the track pad. Did a wipe and reinstall and nothing. What the ****?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 12:14 AM
    rogers should replace your phone with a new device... plain and simple
    11-17-10 12:59 AM
    Ordered one on Monday and shipped Tuesday from Concord, ON. Call them again.
    11-17-10 01:07 AM
    I also ordered one on monday and received the email yest that its on the way. Someone is giving you bad info.

11-17-10 03:53 AM
    Thanks everyone.

11-19-10 01:58 AM
    i've been waiting for a replacement for almost 2 weeks now.
    i keep getting an generated e-mail saying they will send me once they get some in stock.
    should i call customer service again?
    11-19-10 04:20 AM
    I would call right away if I was you. I got one this week and my girlfriend ordered one wednesday aft and got the email yesterday that it is shipped.
    11-19-10 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD