I'm using a bb 9700 with os 6 leak
    and i have facebook v.1.9

an issue i have found is that since the inbox and notifications go straight to my message folder i can delete the notifications from message folder
    but i can delete some of the inbox messages
    but some messages from before CANT be deleted for some reason
    i tried delete prior deleting it off my facebook inbox on the internet but the message is still on my message folder
    SOMEONE HELP its soo annoying like 5+ inbox messages are still in my message folder and i cant delete them
    11-16-10 08:43 PM
    I have the same issue with the old facebook messeges but I don't know how to fix it. I'm having a problem after I upgraded to 1.9.0.20 after I upgraded I can't find the app I have blackberry 9700 and I've looked in the app folder download folder and all other folders can't find the facebook icon anywhere but it shows in the options app directory any ideas how to fix this? I've even deleted it and upgraded again but still can't find it if anyone knows please email me on my blackberry [email protected] thanks Gloria

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 12:36 AM
    It's happening all over, and no one seems to have a fix other than going into FB options and removing it from the Messages folder.
    @emt - is there a check beside "Show All" when you look through folders? Start at the main screen, press the menu key, and if you don't see a check, select it to show any hidden icons. Then look through you folders and see if it's just hidden.
    11-17-10 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD