Everytime I try to log into my bank account threw the browser it crashes on the bank of america mobile site. I don't know why its doing this. When it crashes it just brings me back to the browser homescreen where you can see the history and bookmarks. I am running OS6. Any idea what the problem can be? And I downloaded the bank of america app and its the same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 09:45 AM
    I'm having the same problem, its super frustrating.

11-16-10 10:12 AM
    I am using a 9700 running OS6 on ATT and the mobile site does not work for me, however the regular site works beautifully.
    11-16-10 10:33 AM
    Use Bolt to navigate it?

Downgrade back to an official OS 5 release?

11-16-10 12:45 PM
    Same Problem... has anyone found a solution to this? also OS6 web browser crashes on large page loads???
    11-16-10 01:05 PM
    Bold 9700 with OS6, same problem here. Mobile site crashes on login attempt, full site works just fine.

11-18-10 09:46 PM
    ive had the prob on both os5 and os6. for os5 i got the official version. and for os6 i just use the full site. hope i helped for once
    11-19-10 02:03 AM
    Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Has anyone found a solution? If not I guess I'll use the main BoA site for now.
    11-21-10 02:00 PM
    I was having a similar problem, but got it to work today.

1. In the Browser Options uncheck "Enable JavaScript"

2. You need to bypass the first screen that comes up when you go to the bofa mobi site and get to the screen where you type your username. The easiest way to do this is to use the BofA App found in BB App Word.

3. After typing your Username, Security Answer, and Password use the ENTER key to accept. You can't use the trackpad to click Sign In.

Let me know how this works out for you. If anyone finds an easier work around, please post it.
    11-21-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD