View Poll Results: Did You Enjoy The Theme?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

1 20.00%
  • Good. Could have been better

2 40.00%
  • OK. Not Bad

0 0%
  • Not Good at all

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    hi folks,

just made a precision 24 icon theme for an 8520 v 5.0

please give your comments whether you like it or not.

chao!!!
    11-16-10 01:55 AM
    hi folks,

just made a precision 24 icon theme for an 8520 v 5.0

please give your comments whether you like it or not.

chao!!!
    Cannot tell if I like it or not because there are no screen shots and I don't download any theme without first seeing the screen shots.
    11-16-10 05:40 AM
    Cannot tell if I like it or not because there are no screen shots and I don't download any theme without first seeing the screen shots.
    True, I agree with that.
    11-16-10 12:19 PM
    agreed. the screenies must be posted on the forum post.
    11-17-10 02:52 AM
    I agree to this as well. Also an OTA link would be a better option, I don't waste my time with DTM.
    11-17-10 07:50 AM
    There's nothing here???
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-17-10 09:30 AM
    This is great WOW!
    11-19-10 06:54 PM
    Dude, where's it at? Maybe you could call it the invisible theme because I sure don't see anything!

11-19-10 08:11 PM
    I'm sorry folks ... No need to be rude. PSBB- please post a link to let us see the theme, or a few screen shots. Thanks very much for your hard work on themes. Mike

11-20-10 06:12 AM
    I'm sorry folks ... No need to be rude. PSBB- please post a link to let us see the theme, or a few screen shots. Thanks very much for your hard work on themes. Mike
    Dude, where's it at? Maybe you could call it the invisible theme because I sure don't see anything!
    There's nothing here???

He/She has a zip file for Desktop Manager installation visible only from a computer and perhaps by accessing CB via Bolt and/or Opera mini.
    I agree 100%, screenshots are an absolute MUST when posting themes.
    11-20-10 03:46 PM
    He/She has a zip file for Desktop Manager installation visible only from a computer and perhaps by accessing CB via Bolt and/or Opera mini.
    I agree 100%, screenshots are an absolute MUST when posting themes.
    I saw where he had the zip file on the post but I normally do not download themes to my phone OTA or via Desktop Manager without first seeing the screen shots.
    11-20-10 08:00 PM
    Yeah just post a screenshot yeah

11-20-10 08:18 PM
    Hi all,

pls check the attached screen shots. also pls find the OTA files zipped for this theme. this theme is with transitions

if someone can help me as to how to post an OTA files link on the web i would be grateful.

i hope you all like the theme.

Thanks to all for their comments.
    11-21-10 11:29 PM
    Hi all,

pls check the attached screen shots. also pls find the OTA files zipped for this theme. this theme is with transitions

if someone can help me as to how to post an OTA files link on the web i would be grateful.

i hope you all like the theme.

Thanks to all for their comments.
    What you uploaded are still zip files and those who would like to install your theme have to use their computer and Desktop manager. BBthemelab offers free OTA. You can also download MWsnap to take screen images of your theme straight from Theme Builder or you could download Capture it to your blackberry and use that program to take screen shots once you install the theme you just created into your blackberry.

This thread is mostly for actually posting OTA's along with screenshots, if you want help with theme builder and how to build themes in general you have to go to Theme Developers' Forum
    11-22-10 12:27 AM
    Thanks Arsenalsocal, will try what u've suggested.
    11-22-10 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD