I have a bold 9650 running the leaked os6. .333 with .357 java. MY facebook app was working for about a day and now when I click on it i get "you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, if you would like to use this application please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan". I have the unlimited data plan from verizon...whats going on? I tired deleting the app and reinstalling it and it didnt help.
    11-15-10 09:23 PM
    Go back to OS5. When you run a leak these are the issues you will run in to.

Once OS6 is 'Official' the proper service books will be available

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 09:28 PM
    You could also try and downgrade to FB 1.8

I don't think it's an OS problem. Most people running OS 6 are running FB fine.
    11-16-10 03:29 PM
    I have a bold 9650 running the leaked os6. .333 with .357 java. MY facebook app was working for about a day and now when I click on it i get "you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, if you would like to use this application please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan". I have the unlimited data plan from verizon...whats going on? I tired deleting the app and reinstalling it and it didnt help.
    I noticed the same thing last week when I happened to be in an area of the state that I'm not normally in. Must be a service book that's missing while roaming, is my guess. When I returned to my normal area it all started working again after a reboot. I noticed the same problem with the browser.
    11-16-10 08:41 PM
    i hadn't had this problem until today and i'm running .333 but a battery pull fixed it.
    11-16-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD