Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a direct contact number or some way to escalate support requests with the crackberry appstore. I recently upgraded my phone and did the new pin submission for my purchased apps but not all of them have changed over.

When I initially submitted my new pin some apps changed immediately but others (the ones I�m most concerned about naturally) still have not changed.

I submitted my request nearly a week ago and still have not gotten any kind of response other than the automated �we got your request� email and am starting to get a bit frustrated.

I�m half tempted to just buy the apps again because I�m beginning to get impatient but that�s ridiculous.

BerryBuzz and MemoryUp Professional are the apps in question.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    11-15-10 02:27 PM
    Open Appworld, go to My World and press ALT + RST.

If that doesn't work try deleting the appworld directories on your device on the sd card/internal memory.
    11-15-10 02:30 PM
    Ignore the response from Papped since you are referring to crackberry.com / mobihand and Papped's instructions for BlackBerry App World.

Good luck with mobihand support...it is sketchy at best. Try contacting the developers directly.
    11-16-10 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD