Hi,

Can anyone please tell me where I can find a wallper of the vintage 1980's New York Knicks logo. Been souring the internet for one and I cannot seem to find one.

Any assistance would be greatly, greatly appreicated by this Knicks fan.

Mike
    11-15-10 01:01 PM
    Pretty please?
    11-18-10 03:15 PM
    You might want to check chris creamer's site that has all the sport logos and stuff. I don't know off the top of my head, but I think it's sportlogos.net. Just google chris creamer, and then make the wall yourself thru cb wallpaper maker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 04:11 PM
    Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.tcf-br.com/images/WOM-Ima...nicks_logo.png
    Last edited by joe.kent; 11-18-10 at 04:37 PM. Reason: ADDED LINK 2X
    11-18-10 04:36 PM
    11-18-10 04:39 PM
    Thanks guys, but the neither are the one. Its the one from the 1980's, simlar to the one used in the 60's and 70's.

I tried down loading the pic from the site, but it came out too small on my phone. What can I do? Plus, I was hoping to find one with a blue background

Thanks for the help. It's much appreciated.

Mike
    11-18-10 09:40 PM
    Thanks guys, but the neither are the one. Its the one from the 1980's, simlar to the one used in the 60's and 70's.

I tried down loading the pic from the site, but it came out too small on my phone. What can I do? Plus, I was hoping to find one with a blue background

Thanks for the help. It's much appreciated.

Mike
    Just resize it and put a blue background on it. If you want I can do it for you, I got photoshop so it will only take a few seconds. Send me a PM with the link to the image or the image itself if you'd like or email me @ [email protected]. I'm a Lakers fan but I'll help you out lol

11-18-10 11:05 PM
    Just resize it and put a blue background on it. If you want I can do it for you, I got photoshop so it will only take a few seconds. Send me a PM with the link to the image or the image itself if you'd like or email me @ [email protected]. I'm a Lakers fan but I'll help you out lol

Thanks so much. I'll send you the link from my personal email.

I knew rooting for the Lakers in last years Finals would pay off some how.

Mike
    11-19-10 10:36 AM
    i love NYK!!
    12-10-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD