Currently a bb user but wondering on if there's any new droids coming out around this spring. I really like the x, but I hate to get a new phone with something new coming.

Also can you load different I don't think there called themes but different versions of google os??

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 11:06 AM
    Droids are always coming out. The hardware advancements really make it hard to "stay put". With that being said, you can check Android Central, Android and Me, Android Police, and Phone Arena to keep up on the newest OSs and hardware.....

and yes you can use themes. They are dependent on the launcher you are using. but yes they exist. I'm currently using an Ubuntu theme for AWDLauncher....

Last edited by mjneid; 11-15-10 at 11:14 AM.
    11-15-10 11:10 AM
    I don't know about exactly in the Spring, but there's talk about the Incredible HD. Also, there are some dual core phones on the horizon.

As far as themes, you need to root the phone first.
    11-15-10 11:11 AM
    Currently a bb user but wondering on if there's any new droids coming out around this spring. I really like the x, but I hate to get a new phone with something new coming.

Also can you load different I don't think there called themes but different versions of google os??

Thanks

Androids? Or Drooooooids! Androids, plenty of them, I am waiting for a droid myself. T2.
    11-15-10 11:31 AM
    Androids? Or Drooooooids! Androids, plenty of them, I am waiting for a droid myself. T2.
    When is the T2 supposed to drop?
    11-15-10 11:39 AM
    I figured there was. Thanks for the info!

11-15-10 11:50 AM
    When is the T2 supposed to drop?
    If you find out, let me know would you?
    11-15-10 11:51 AM
    If you find out, let me know would you?
    You'll be the first!
    11-15-10 12:11 PM
    What is the t2?

11-15-10 02:42 PM
    What is the t2?

a p00py movie with ARRRROOONNNNLLD in it .
    11-15-10 04:45 PM
    By spring you can most likely expect lte android devices.
    11-15-10 04:52 PM

Thanks

I figured there was. Thanks for the info!

There alwasy are.

What is the t2?

The T2 if its what I think hes talking about is the rumored phone with the dual core processor. The phone is rumored to be coming in Q1 11, but there isnt much info on it aside from the fact that its supposed to have the tegra 2 dual core in it. So who knows if it will actually come out when they are saying. However this is what Im waiting for.

Also if you like big phones, Verizon is supposed to be getting their own version of the EVO 4g from HTC. It supposed to have LTE and an aluminium case. Should be really nice.
    11-15-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD