I currently have a 8530 and will be up for a new phone shortly. Since I have US Cellular as my wireless carrier would the new Style be a good phone or should I get the Bold? Also, what in your opinion is the best Blackberry out there? I do text a lot so I am concerned about the Style being a flip phone.
    11-15-10 09:14 AM
    Get what you like best. Honestly the best bb is the next one to come out and then the next..........................
    11-15-10 09:40 AM
    Whichever model suits your needs. Just go into the store and play with the different models and don't let others opinions be your deciding factor. I've had the Torch for almost a month and I chose it because it would do what I needed. I have never had a freeze, my slider does not wobble, there is no lag, battery lasts until well into the night, best keypad I've ever used. To each his own.
    11-15-10 09:47 AM
    I think that after you feel the keyboard on the Style, you will find the typing experience pretty nice. There have been quite a few positive reviews about it, and if you don't need international capability, a better fit in many ways than the Bold. The keyboard on the Style actually is slightly larger than that of the Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 10:02 AM
    If you're looking for another BB then I would go into a store and play with the Style when it comes out. If you don't like it then go with the Bold.
    11-15-10 10:30 AM
    Bold is the best line up IMHO
    11-16-10 10:46 AM
    I just wish US Cellular could get the Torch. Would love to try it out.
    11-17-10 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD