Heres why i'm doing it:

- iOS is too colorful and works too well. Why do I need fancy graphics? I'm more old fashioned and like the bland and dull look of the new Blackberry OS 6.

- I hate the high resolution 960x640 of the iPhone 4. Everything is way too detailed. I don't care if it looks like reading from a magazine, I hate magazines! I like the retro pixelized look on screens. The Torch's screen is beautiful, like an old original GameBoy.

- Who needs fun and useful apps anyways? Blackberry already has awesome apps installed such as "social networking feeds". I like hearing about my friends vague wall posts and stalking my ex's on Facebook searching to see if they posted any new photos with cleavage. Also I'll get Twitter alerts when my friend Roger eats too much taco bell and needs to use the toilet.

- I don't like the fastness of the iPhone's processor. Engadget's hands on review of the Torch said when they tried loading up webpages, it froze for a few seconds. I like that feature. It will give me more time to think about how boring my life is posting something like this on the internet.

- The iPhone 4 is too thin and looks too elegant. I don't want to look like a snob. The Blackberry looks exactly like the Storm. We all know how awesome that phone looks!

- Why would anyone want a front facing camera and video chat? My friend recently had to be re-deployed a few weeks early and didn't get a chance to pop the question to his girlfriend. He used FaceTime to propose to his girlfriend. Dumb.

- I like the innovative mostly plastic body of the Torch. It�s magical. I was nervous about Blackberry making a phone that feels expensive like the iPhone. Even though the phone will be $199, the phone looks like its worth about $50. If I get mugged standing next to an iPhone user, they will go for the iPhone. You save money by not needing to buy theft insurance for this!

- 2 words: Blackberry Messenger. Come on, you all know everyone uses this. I personally don't know anyone but that�s perfect, I'll just send messages to myself and pretend I have friends that use it.

- My only complaint about this is they are using webkit for their browser. I like the old days of surfing the internet on the Blackberry. Webpages took forever to load, and many times half of the webpage wouldn't load at all. It made me a better person by practicing patience. I am now able to go to the DMV, post office on a Monday and hold on the line to reach my bank's customer service rep without my head exploding.

Overall, the iPhone 4 sucks. I predict the new Torch will TORCH iPhone 4 sales when it comes out. I might camp out right now because I want to be sure this is in my hands when it gets released.
    11-14-10 10:32 AM
    You are in the wrong forum. Go to this webpage and sign-up
    11-14-10 10:57 AM
    Did you seriously sign-up just to post this? I read the first sentence and sensed the sarcasm.
    11-14-10 11:12 AM
    Wow...some people just have too much time on their hands.
    11-14-10 11:17 AM
    11-14-10 11:30 AM
    Lol, 2 much time on your hand bro.....
    11-14-10 11:34 AM
    I think I hear your iPhone ringing...

11-14-10 12:06 PM
    what a stupid post. go shove your iphone up yer arse
    11-14-10 12:15 PM
    +1. I agreed that iphone is associated with feminin and yes who ever use the iphone is insecure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 12:28 PM
    Great post!
    11-14-10 12:34 PM
    If iphone is so great why do you need to come here to defend it and trash blackberry ????????
    11-14-10 12:37 PM
    ^ I know you mean well but please don't not feed the trolls with your questions.
    This iPhone fanboy/lover starts a thread on a Blackberry forum and doesn't have enough brain cells to develop an original thought so he cuts and pastes the entire thing from someone else's thread in another forum. Not surprising at all.
    11-14-10 12:54 PM
    I can't imagine being so far up Apple's arse that I take my free time to post on a competitor's forum site. What a pathetic existence.
    11-14-10 01:12 PM

WAIT hold the presses Perry White I found a job for him over here:
    Huffington Post, Created by Alleged Serial Plagiarist, Accuses George W. Bush of Plagiarism

Huffington Post, Created by Alleged Serial Plagiarist, Accuses George W. Bush of Plagiarism | NewsBusters.org

Now he'll have plenty to do for the 10 or so readers....
    11-14-10 01:14 PM
    After reading the thread over there the feeble attempt at humor failed there also....like a babe Ruth candy bar in a punch bowel...no wait that actually is funny..

this guy is just a failure.....to launch in life....ground control to major thompson...... you left your kid behind.........
    11-14-10 01:19 PM
    Epic Fail! Loser.

11-14-10 02:09 PM
    Troll! Did Apple put you up to this because it's f-cking hilarious.
    11-14-10 02:50 PM
    This was stupid, and even as a former BB user who thinks RIM has gotten lazy I think it's a bit too far, but god damn if I didn't laugh.

That was actually really well done.
    11-14-10 05:41 PM
    +1. I agreed that iphone is associated with feminin and yes who ever use the iphone is insecure.

Okay, I take it back, that post right up there is the STUPIDEST THING I have read on CB in a long time.

Wassab, number 1) it's spelled FEMININE. It's not a bad thing to be feminine. You obviously don't have much luck with the feminine, which is likely because of your attitude that feminine means weakness. And 2) anyone accusing someone of being insecure because of their phone choice? Pot meet kettle, asshat.

Seriously. Did everyone take a stupid pill? Blind fanboism is never pretty.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 11-14-10 at 05:49 PM.
    11-14-10 05:45 PM
    Okay, I take it back, that post right up there is the STUPIDEST THING I have read on CB in a long time.

Wassab, number 1) it's spelled FEMININE. It's not a bad thing to be feminine. You obviously don't have much luck with the feminine, which is likely because of your attitude that feminine means weakness. And 2) anyone accusing someone of being insecure because of their phone choice? Pot meet kettle, asshat.

Seriously. Did everyone take a stupid pill? Blind fanboism is never pretty.
    Amen brother (or sister). And I have an iPhone, BTW.
    11-14-10 06:31 PM
    Not even worth posting but I will.

That was absolutely f-cking hilarious. Whether it was meant it be funny or offend, I'm not sure. Either way, it brought a smile to my face.

In this day and age with the numerous smartphone's on the market do we really need to result in calling each other names?

"My phone is better then yours!!!"

Reminds me of grade school.

"My dad can beat up your dad!!!"

Are we or are we not mostly above the age of 15 here? Maybe I'm wrong.
    11-14-10 06:47 PM
    ^ You are absolutely correct.
    11-14-10 06:59 PM
    Heres why i'm doing it:

- iOS is too colorful and works too well. Why do I need fancy graphics? I'm more old fashioned and like the bland and dull look of the new Blackberry OS 6.

- I hate the high resolution 960x640 of the iPhone 4. Everything is way too detailed. I don't care if it looks like reading from a magazine, I hate magazines! I like the retro pixelized look on screens. The Torch's screen is beautiful, like an old original GameBoy.

- Who needs fun and useful apps anyways? Blackberry already has awesome apps installed such as "social networking feeds". I like hearing about my friends vague wall posts and stalking my ex's on Facebook searching to see if they posted any new photos with cleavage. Also I'll get Twitter alerts when my friend Roger eats too much taco bell and needs to use the toilet.

- I don't like the fastness of the iPhone's processor. Engadget's hands on review of the Torch said when they tried loading up webpages, it froze for a few seconds. I like that feature. It will give me more time to think about how boring my life is posting something like this on the internet.

- The iPhone 4 is too thin and looks too elegant. I don't want to look like a snob. The Blackberry looks exactly like the Storm. We all know how awesome that phone looks!

- Why would anyone want a front facing camera and video chat? My friend recently had to be re-deployed a few weeks early and didn't get a chance to pop the question to his girlfriend. He used FaceTime to propose to his girlfriend. Dumb.

- I like the innovative mostly plastic body of the Torch. It�s magical. I was nervous about Blackberry making a phone that feels expensive like the iPhone. Even though the phone will be $199, the phone looks like its worth about $50. If I get mugged standing next to an iPhone user, they will go for the iPhone. You save money by not needing to buy theft insurance for this!

- 2 words: Blackberry Messenger. Come on, you all know everyone uses this. I personally don't know anyone but that�s perfect, I'll just send messages to myself and pretend I have friends that use it.

- My only complaint about this is they are using webkit for their browser. I like the old days of surfing the internet on the Blackberry. Webpages took forever to load, and many times half of the webpage wouldn't load at all. It made me a better person by practicing patience. I am now able to go to the DMV, post office on a Monday and hold on the line to reach my bank's customer service rep without my head exploding.

Overall, the iPhone 4 sucks. I predict the new Torch will TORCH iPhone 4 sales when it comes out. I might camp out right now because I want to be sure this is in my hands when it gets released.
    Hold on now..you actually made the effort and time to sign up to crackberry, verify your email address, then logged in to write all this?
    You are obviously just here to troll around...looking for angry responses.

Do you know, that the Earth will continue to rotate around the Sun regardless of what phones the people use at a particular time and how sharp the screen it has?
    11-14-10 07:06 PM
    Hold on now..you actually made the effort and time to sign up to crackberry, verify your email address, then logged in to write all this?
    You are obviously just here to troll around...looking for angry responses.

Do you know, that the Earth will continue to rotate around the Sun regardless of what phones the people use at a particular time and how sharp the screen it has?
    Apparently the OP isn't intelligent enough to come up with it on his/her own. See post 5.
    11-14-10 07:26 PM
    Wow... Really!!?? LMAO

11-14-10 07:45 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD