Hey guys,

Installed the new Facebook app and as soon as I rebooted I've had this facebook notification icon that just won't go away. I've checked everything and can't seem to get it to cleared.

Runnning latest OS.

Anyone have any solutions to this?
    11-14-10 08:32 AM
    Go into Facebook..go to the mail tab (or notification maybe?) And select that..there should be a Notification from Facebook called Getting Started that you need to open.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    moir412 likes this.
    11-14-10 08:39 AM
    Look in Messages if turn on as well as Social Feeds if turned on. Next, inside Messages, view folder and look inside the NOTIFICATIONS folder.

Inside FB look under notifications first then messages. If nothing is in any of those places, try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 08:39 AM
    I agree. You will need to go through all the FB modules. In most cases, this should result in removing the notifications.
    11-14-10 09:48 AM
    On BB, try logging out of fb, then logging back in.
    Also check your notifications, and check your messages as there may be some that are unread.
    11-14-10 10:19 AM
    FIXED!!

Had to go into my facebook messages and scroll all the way to the bottom.... the first ever message i received was marked as unread... wow... that was it... weird, because i never had the notification on the previous version...

thanks all!!
    11-14-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD