So today my girlfriends curve put my iPhone to shame. We were trying to load a video on YouTube and her video loaded so much faster than than mine did. I want another BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 07:47 PM
    I really like my Curve 3G. I had the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4 and have been much happier with the 9330. I love the keyboard and the productivity and push notifications of a BB.

11-13-10 09:40 PM
    iPhone 4 is nothing in front of my BB curve 9300...

WHEN STEVE JOBS UNDERSTANDS the power of RIM co. he'll add a BBM to his iPhone
    11-19-10 12:57 AM
    I'm not bashing iphone or bb, but I dont think the youtube speed is something that important to consider one platform or the other. Also, comparing iphone and bb is like comparing two different fruits (apple and blackberry? lol)

I agree with markhunsaker, as those are the reasons why I went back to BB after using Android and Windows Phone within few weeks.
    12-01-10 12:24 AM
    Blackberry ftw tbh ...

12-02-10 05:58 PM
    That's really odd, actually, considering that the iPhones are gemerally perceived (even from BB users) to have a better browser.

There are many reasons to stay and go with BB! Glad you're seeing the ones to stay!

12-02-10 10:41 PM
    The Curve's physical keyboard kills an iPhone anytime of the day!
    12-02-10 11:58 PM
    iPhone 4 is nothing in front of my BB curve 9300...

WHEN STEVE JOBS UNDERSTANDS the power of RIM co. he'll add a BBM to his iPhone
    You surely have my support!

09-20-11 11:53 PM
    I have used both an iPhone and a BB (I have a Curve 3G). The QWERTY on the BB trumps the iPhone every time. It seems common-place that the iPhone has better apps, but the BB is invincible when it comes to connectivity and texting. Once you go Black(Berry) you never go Ba(pple)ck! Ha! Lame pun... Great phone, though!

09-20-11 11:59 PM
    I wouldn't exchange my Curve for 3 iPhones!
    09-24-11 06:21 AM
    iPhone is not a Blackberry... you are talking about speed.. this is one thing.. but a phone with a QWERTY keyboard.. who do you think deal with more emails faster? iphone user or Blackberry users?
    09-26-11 10:10 AM
    Blackberry may have better push connectivity, but only when its bloody working, mine keeps dropping more times than a prossys knickers. Rim need to fix up and sort out the issues

09-27-11 06:04 AM
    used both
    for apps iphone 3gs but liked 9300 more
    09-29-11 07:45 AM
    Curve anyday, my friend had an iphone and my bb puts it to shame!!

10-01-11 02:36 AM
    i'm using both a Curve 9300 and a 3GS

IMHO, both phones have pros & cons over each other depending on what you're using the phone for...

eg, the iPhone has better games,some productivity apps like LogMeIn and surfing using the iPhone's screen resolution is way better

BUT BB has better push email, faster typing (and no stooopid AutoCorrect lol), MUCH better battery life...

so to say one is better than the other really depends on what kind of user you are...

btw, the faster youtube loading also depends on whether you're both on the same carrier network... only real way to test to load the same video while you're both on the same wifi network
    10-02-11 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD