Okay so this happened to me about 4 weeks ago when I tried to open the browser on my phone. I did a security wipe on my blackberry and all was well until about three days ago. This has happened a total of SIX TIMES in the past three days and I've kept wiping my phone and restoring it, and within a few hours the same thing happens again. I'm at my wits end, it's absolutely driving me up the wall. Someone PLEASE HELP
    11-12-10 04:31 PM
    OMG... the same thing is happening to my 9700 only when i use certain themes i get the error when tryng to open browser just started yesterday i was told that a wipe wouldn't fix it. Pls HELP!!!!!!!!
    11-12-10 04:36 PM
    You don't say what phone yo have and so it is a little bit harder to fault find.

If you have a fairly new BlackBerry, please try removing the battery and then holding down the Escape key while the phone boots. This will stop all your installed programs from being installed. It's called Safe Mode. This should cure the problem. Now you need to identify which program (if any) is causing the problem.

On an older phone, you will have to uninstall each program and check to see if you still have the error
    11-12-10 04:36 PM
    Its a 9700 and its a couple of months old. Thats why I'm posting in the 9700 section
    11-12-10 04:39 PM
    Change to a different theme or use one of the factory themes and it should go away. Typically this error is caused by a specific theme...
    11-12-10 04:41 PM
    It worked.. Thankyou does anyone know why certain themes do this? :S
    11-12-10 04:43 PM
    Not really and to be honest, not many themes do this at all. Glad you're back to normal...
    11-12-10 04:44 PM
    Check here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/jv...ptions-540071/

I got a few of those errors before, I refrain from using other themes when I do get them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 08:23 PM
    I started having the same issue yesterday after i switched to a previously installed (And long used) theme. I didn't uninstall the theme, just switched to a new one, so why would this all of a sudden become an issue.

I'm using a Tour 9630.
    11-12-10 08:33 PM
    I really liked my theme. Anyone know a good, free theme similar to Crackberry's CB Holiday 2?
    11-28-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD