After exercising at home for the last few months, I've now joined a gym.

I'm looking for something that can help me keep track of all the different equipment and exercises...# of reps, sets, weight, days etc.

Something that I can use to build my workout going forward, as well.
    11-11-10 01:02 PM
    I use iFitness. It's pretty good. You could track your works, see your progress, It show's you many different exercises. Some even have video.
    What i don't like is the fact the it doesn't break down each body part.
    Example in the Arms category you have for biceps and triceps.... which i would like to have those 2 sections separate.
    But i do think it's worth the price ( 1.99 ) i think
    11-11-10 01:10 PM
    I use iFitness. It's pretty good. You could track your works, see your progress, It show's you many different exercises. Some even have video.
    What i don't like is the fact the it doesn't break down each body part.
    Example in the Arms category you have for biceps and triceps.... which i would like to have those 2 sections separate.
    But i do think it's worth the price ( 1.99 ) i think
    Thanks BBman.

You just reminded me of another important point.
    If it shows you how to perform each exercise correctly, that would be very helpful. Performing it correctly gets better results.
    11-11-10 02:48 PM
    iFitness is nice. It has video and helps you do the stuff right. Though, they need cloths.
    11-11-10 03:42 PM
    I was just reading up on ifitness, and reading some of the reviews.

For $1.99, it DOES look pretty good.

I remember going to the gym 20 years ago, jotting down notes on a pen and paper.
    This makes working out geeky.
    11-11-10 05:47 PM
    Believe it or not I still use paper and pen when I start a new program lol
    11-11-10 07:42 PM
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Spam much?

Ok, I've made up my mind. Ifitness it is.
    Thanks for your replies.

I never go to Starbucks, but I thought I'd go today to use their 'complimentary' wifi to download it.
    I had no idea that complimentary was synonymous with 'slow' and 'throttled'.

Where's The Undertaker? I expected him to be among the first responders to this thread.
    Prada too.
    11-12-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD