[ HTC Desire HD ] - by The Theme Box

[ Description ]

Introducing HTC Desire HD, a beautiful representation of the famed SenseUI experience, right on your BlackBerry.

What makes Desire HD so special is the way you can dynamically change the look of your homescreen within the theme itself. Choose between the original Sense, Slate, Metal, and Wood themes; all four are all included in ONE theme, making Desire HD a great value!

- Fully-skinned UI and icons
    - Fluid animations
    - Ridiculously tiny file size (at just over 1mb)
    - Landscape homescreen enabled (Torch 9800 and Storm)
    - Large HTC-like clock widget (left side launches Clock, right side launches Profiles)
    - 4 pre-installed themes
    - Top notification bar drops down to reveal Today Screen
    - Use the preset theme wallpaper or use your own
    - Many other built-in options to customize the theme to your liking
    - Keyboard shortcuts: Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (sold separately) and Dollar Sign launches SMS

[ Compatibility ]

OS 6 - Torch 9800, Bold 9780/9700/9650
    OS 5 - Bold 9700/9650, Tour 9630, Curve 8900
    OS 4.7 - Tour 9630, Curve 8900

[ Purchase ]

Purchase from: CrackBerry

[ Updates ]

2.2 - April 7, 2011

- HUGE theme overhaul / re-code!
    - Combined all 4 skins into 1 theme (previously 2 in 1)
    - Drastically increased theme performance, while substantially decreasing file size
    - Fixed all documented bugs
    - Added landscape support (for touch-enabled devices)
    - Bottom-left arrow is now user-defined
    - Left half of clock widget now launches Clock, right side launches Profiles
    - Top notification bar now click-able, slides down to access Today Screen and houses toggles for various Theme Options
    - Skinned previously untouched elements

2.2.1 - April 10, 2011

OS 6 bug fixes:
    - fixed top bar issue when upon click, cursor disappears (instead there is one extra scrollable invisible space to the right of your Weather slot, but it's a worthy compromise)
    - fixed cut off notification icon
    - decreased font size in message list

OS 5 / 4.7 bug fixes:
    - fixed call screen font issues

OS 5 / 4.7 and OS 6:
    - slightly increased Today fonts for Messages and Calendar in drop-down list

2.3 - April 18, 2011

- Updated all wallpapers to the new Sense 3.0 wallpapers!
    - Back button now dismisses Skin Chooser Screen

OS 6 Keyboard Devices:
    - Slightly increased message list, menu, and button fonts

OS 6 Touch Devices:
    - Removed random Question Mark that appears when turning on WiFi
    Last edited by TheThemeBox; 04-18-11 at 07:11 PM.
    Shilohjerry likes this.
    11-10-10 09:22 PM
    I love it ... I see it's going to replace of fews of my themes. Surprisingly fast and responsive. I'm a shortcut key fanatic because it cuts down on the number of moves you need to be application. It has all my shortcut keys except for sms/mms messages which is the "$" key. If and when you include an update, please please include this. Way to go brother ...
    i hope i was among the first 25 to win the extra 2 skins
    11-10-10 10:14 PM
    Awesome theme.I hope im one of the first 25 as well.Will you post the 25 winners?thanx.
    11-10-10 10:30 PM
    My only complaint... something I've grown use to... the Calendar icon doesn't say today's date...
    11-10-10 10:46 PM
    Also I just wanted to mention a few observations. (1) There's no AM/PM (I know its not such a big). (2) the bottom left icon (arrow) for app is a tad redundant to get to the app screen, can it be user definable or customizable in the next update?? (3) "$" shortcut for SMS/MMS and "0" (zero)shortcut for Profiles was not included, can they be included in next uPdate as well???

No rush ... I'm enjoying the theme and I apologize for being picky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 11:35 PM
    @ rmingram - I will include spacebar and dollar sign shortcuts in the next update, sorry I missed that! As for the bottom left arrow, that's how it functions on the real device and I wanted to keep it accurate as possible and I don't think it's a huge loss of functionality. As for AM/PM, I've had a lot of mixed feelings between my beta testers regarding this, so I felt I would play it safe and omit it for now. if the demand is overwhelming enough, I may include it in an update. Thanks!

@ joe.kent - doesn't only OS 6 do that? Hmmm, I hope to learn more about this but for now I don't think it's possible for custom themes?
    11-11-10 01:00 AM
    Looking forward to getting this theme! Been waiting all day . Thanks Vnce

11-11-10 05:47 AM

11-11-10 06:18 AM
    the bottom left icon (arrow) for app is a tad redundant to get to the app screen, can it be user definable or customizable in the next update??
    Maybe even make the bottom left icon the profile icon?? This theme is VERY nice. thank you
    11-11-10 07:06 AM
    Such a pretty theme, thank you.

11-11-10 08:33 AM
    Such a pretty theme, thank you.
    what weather theme are you using - i love it!! Also, How do you get the bb symbols in your name??
    Last edited by mdalgart; 11-11-10 at 10:14 AM.
    11-11-10 10:10 AM
    This theme, DESIRE, has significantly raised the standards by which the next generation of themes will be judged. It offers the BB user a phenomenal variety of choices and is a pleasure to use. Amazing work, Vince!

11-11-10 10:44 AM
    I can help with the weather theme. It's Berryweather if I'm not mistaken using the "metamorphosis" icon set. Perhaps the BB symbols were done using the "Fancy Characters" app?

11-11-10 10:46 AM
    what weather theme are you using - i love it!! Also, How do you get the bb symbols in your name??
    it's a symbol that I saved to my phone and I created a new Smartcase in Auto Text by editing Smartcase and choosing NEW, then typing bb and inserting the symbol. So anytime I type bb on my phone, it inserts that symbol. I can't find a way to post my word .doc with the symbol on it, but if you send me a message via email (in my profile) I can email you the word .doc so you can do this.
    11-11-10 11:41 AM
    Let's see if this works:

?

Now go to this post on your phone and copy the above symbol, then go into Options-Auto Text and click the option button and choose either Edit or New (can't remember). Then for the first field for what you type put ? and for the field for what it will show, paste that symbol you just copied and click save.

Hope you understand that, it's not as complicated as I made it sound.

EDIT: darnit, it didn't work, it didn't show the symbol in my post. well, email me through my profile and I can send you the word .doc with the symbol.
    11-11-10 12:00 PM
    Thanks Vince!

11-11-10 01:42 PM
    How do you post screenshots?

11-11-10 02:32 PM
    Contest winners have been announced on the first post!
    11-11-10 04:48 PM
    One teeny thing I found that might be fixable, when you download something, the download box cuts off the text for the percentage downloaded- it cuts it in half horizontally. Not a real big deal cause I can guess what it says but thought I would mention it perhaps for your update.

11-11-10 06:12 PM
    11-12-10 12:32 PM
    Has anyone had a problem opening the native BB Browser or does it open just fine?

11-12-10 01:45 PM
    UPDATE!

Hey guys, I know I've been a bit quiet on here but rest assured, I have been keeping an eye on the threads and noting down what needs to be fixed/changed. I'm in the process of recoding the theme from scratch to make it even more efficient/optimized, and probably the best news: it's gonna have ALL versions of the themes in one instead of just two. I'm excited to get this out, but it will take some time before this is completed. Bare with me as we head into version 2.0 and make this theme even more "desirable"
    11-13-10 02:03 PM
    Faster, Vince, Faster! LOL

11-13-10 03:25 PM
    Check first post for information regarding version 2.0!
    11-14-10 03:33 AM
    I personally like sliding to the left to see calendar and messages. I like it where it is now.

Regarding AM PM, don't need it. I can see it already on the top right corner. Adding it would be redundant.

Can't wait for the new version 2! Thanks for your hard work, Vince!

11-14-10 06:46 AM
170 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD