A slick new concept taken from the PlayBook videos out there.

Purchase Here

Mini PB 2.1 Update and Fix

Added Landscape mode.

Rearranged the slot order for the lower dock icons so the first four text icons are now first four on App Screen.

Since this is now a landscape theme it is considerably larger file size. Once installed please wait at least a minute to let everything settle in. After that it will run smooth.

A battery pull is always recommended after any install.

I hope you enjoy.

Features:
    *Storm and Torch versions*
    Five icons at the bottom are customizable. (slots 1 thru 5)
    Four text icons above the bottom icons are customizable. (slots 6 thru 9)
    Five panels in the middle are NOT customizable.
    The Media panel has four clickable icons. (Music, Pictures, Videos and Ring Tones)
    Touch above panels to hide and show.
    Touch above bottom dock to hide and show.
    The lower dock only goes down enough to still view the text icons.
    *Non Touch Device versions*
    Six icons at the bottom are customizable. (slots 1 thru 5)
    Five text icons above the bottom icons are customizable. (slots 6 thru 9)
    Five panels in the middle are NOT customizable.
    Escape key hides the lower dock.
    Space key shows the lower dock.
    Use plus (alt +) and minus (alt -) to show and hide the panels.
    The lower dock only goes down enough to still view the text icons.
    ($) = SMS
    (j) = Manage Connections
    (r) = Clock
    (e) = Profiles

Last edited by jalaw; 11-15-10 at 07:18 AM.
    11-08-10 03:27 PM
    That looks real nice
    11-08-10 05:03 PM

BBeautiful theme JaLaw!!
    11-08-10 05:33 PM
    Off-topic: which BerryWeather iconset is that, Kolonji?

On-topic: theme looks great in your screenshots!
    11-08-10 09:22 PM
    Off-topic: which BerryWeather iconset is that, Kolonji? Yeah where is this from?

Theme- Is awesome wow!
    11-08-10 10:58 PM
    How were you able to put the WEATHER on the main screen with a wall?
    I like this a lot, please share!

Thx man
    11-08-10 11:29 PM
    has anyone else noticed the landscape screen does this:

any fix? nice work.
    11-12-10 09:28 AM
    Off-topic: which BerryWeather iconset is that, Kolonji?

On-topic: theme looks great in your screenshots!
    Off-topic: which BerryWeather iconset is that, Kolonji? Yeah where is this from?

Theme- Is awesome wow!
    Sorry - didnt check back on this thread till just now .. the BW set is Davinci -- should be on bellshare or check Themes In Motion.

Glad you guys are liking MiniPB!
    11-12-10 09:45 AM
    How were you able to put the WEATHER on the main screen with a wall?
    I like this a lot, please share!

Thx man
    I did that using the wallpaper feature of BerryWeather.
    11-12-10 09:47 AM
    any fix? nice work.
    That is strange since there is no landscape mode with this theme. It should just show your app screen when tilted. I will be looking into it and see if I can come up with an answer.
    11-12-10 09:59 AM

any fix? nice work.
    That is strange since there is no landscape mode with this theme. It should just show your app screen when tilted. I will be looking into it and see if I can come up with an answer.
    Yes, I have this too. I came here to post on this issue and saw Terita had already asked the same...

If you're on the Home Screen and tilt to Landscape, you get that screwy cut-off Home Screen. Tilt it back to Portrait, and you'll be on the App Screen.

If you tilt starting from the App Screen, it's the same. In Landscape you see the cut-off Home Screen, and tilting back goes to the App Screen again.

Here's the weird part... If you lock the Torch via the Top Left button while on the App Screen, then press the END button to show the screen with the Locked popup showing, you will see the App Screen in Landscape. This is the only to see (barely) the App Screen in Landscape at all.

Happy to test any fixes. Feel free to contact me.
    11-12-10 06:52 PM
    Happy to test any fixes. Feel free to contact me.
    I might be taking you up on your offer soon. I'm working on a fix now.
    11-12-10 11:59 PM
    this theme is great!
    11-13-10 11:46 AM
    this theme is great!
    Thanks, there should be an update tonight or tomorrow.
    11-13-10 11:58 AM
    loving it!! Had to add it to my fave themes! Can't wait for the landscape fix! PM me if you need another tester for it.
    11-14-10 12:24 PM
    i like it....just wish the web panel would show the current page im on on internet browser rather than the fixed window on the panel.....hope that made sense...any way to do that?
    11-14-10 01:12 PM
    i like it....just wish the web panel would show the current page im on on internet browser rather than the fixed window on the panel.....hope that made sense...any way to do that?
    That would be awesome if we could do that and make the Calender show the current date. Those things are not possible tho with the limited resources they give us. I do like your thinking tho.

Thanks
    11-14-10 01:25 PM
    still using this theme it is amazing. i also see you released it without the today bar, i will need to get the updated version now then still using the test theme.

top marks for this one!!!!

luke
    11-14-10 04:39 PM
    still using this theme it is amazing. i also see you released it without the today bar, i will need to get the updated version now then still using the test theme.

top marks for this one!!!!

luke
    Hey good to see you. Yeah I took out the Hidden Today, it didn't work well with the theme. Check your PM for a free coupon code... Oh and there will be an Update Release tonight sometime...
    11-14-10 05:46 PM
    Entered in error....
    Last edited by jalaw; 11-15-10 at 07:17 AM.
    11-14-10 06:01 PM
    Whens the updated version with the two lines being released? Will it require a re download or will I just be able to upgrade it? I actually don't think I will ever use another theme. Just got so used to this one it feels like a factory theme. Brillaint work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 06:20 AM
    Whens the updated version with the two lines being released? Will it require a re download or will I just be able to upgrade it? I actually don't think I will ever use another theme. Just got so used to this one it feels like a factory theme. Brillaint work

The updated 2.1 version was released last night at 8:00PM eastern time. If you purchased Mini PB prior to that time you should have recieved an email.

Yes it will require a redownload and a reboot of your device.

Don't tell me you won't use another theme again... I'm still making new ones...hahaha
    11-15-10 06:37 AM
    Aha I am up for options on new themes though aha also I have 2.1 done a reboot and doesn't put it on 2lines? Still with the ... After a title that's too long.

11-15-10 06:58 AM
    Aha I am up for options on new themes though aha also I have 2.1 done a reboot and doesn't put it on 2lines? Still with the ... After a title that's too long.

Wow you are exactly right. I miss spoke when I said it would work for the torch theme. I apologize for this error. It only works for the Storm update 2.1 If it is possible to do with the 9800 I will do it.
    11-15-10 07:16 AM
    Aha that's ok. If its possible let me know and ill be straight on the update cheers

11-15-10 07:25 AM
119 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD