Running a slightly gutted version of OS6 TMobile 9700. BBM shows installed in my apps list but does not show up on my BB to use. It is not hidden. I have deleted and installed through DM, BB.com and app world.

And Ideas?

Yes I searched. I don't see anything about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 02:51 PM
    I had a similar issues. Though, mine was just located in a folder that was hidden. Un-hide all and then look in every folder. Mine was in the instant messenger folder. Not sure if that will help or not. Good luck.
    11-08-10 03:00 PM
    Yeah that was the first thing I checked.

11-08-10 03:02 PM
    I just fixed this today on mine. I had it showing up as installed in AppWorld and in Application management but no where else and not hidden in any folders either.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it in AppWord but no luck, even doing battery pulls after each step. Same by deleting through application management.

Only thing that worked was installing through the website and even that was buggy. It stuck on the install download screen but when I went to application switcher, the logo showed up for the first time ever so at least I was on the right track, though it wouldn't switch. Eventually though it switched and the install completed.

I know yoiu stated you tried to download it throught the website but maybe try again and check the application switcher to see if it shows up.

11-08-10 04:12 PM
    For some reason that worked. Thanks

11-08-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD