So the last couple days i had a problem with my blackberry torch, the first time instead of the menus going down when i clicked them to 1 row of icons it would still show 2 rows. so i tried to reset the phone to fix it but it crashed on boot up and came up with app error 603, after 2 hours and multiple reloads of the OS and apps its back up and running. however today i noticed that now the menus are not dropping down to 1 row again they are dropping down all the way and you can see any rows of icons. did a reset and this time it booted fine but it keeps happening.....anyone else having problems like this?
    11-08-10 02:36 PM
    I've had a few glitches with my application trays sticking/diasappearing here and there; nothing extremely bad. Battery reset cleared it up, or sometimes rotating the screen (from vertical to landscape) allowed it to fix itself. I would suggest running the latest release of the OS .337 if you havent tried this already:

RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland
    11-08-10 04:07 PM
    This is not a glitch. The tray will close to the last position that you set it. If you swipe the tray all the way down, that is how it will close the next time. If you move it to show 2 rows, then open it all the way, it will close back to 2 rows. Whenever you manually move the tray, it remembers where you moved it and uses it as your preferred position.
    11-08-10 05:40 PM
    This is not a glitch. The tray will close to the last position that you set it. If you swipe the tray all the way down, that is how it will close the next time. If you move it to show 2 rows, then open it all the way, it will close back to 2 rows. Whenever you manually move the tray, it remembers where you moved it and uses it as your preferred position.
    winner winner chicken dinner.....so yep im an *****

anyways still doesnt explain the APP Error 603 that i got
    11-08-10 07:16 PM
    winner winner chicken dinner.....so yep im an *****

anyways still doesnt explain the APP Error 603 that i got
    Was going to start a new thread but searched and found this....

I have gotten the "App Error 603" screen about 5 times and it comes up everytime i reset the phone. For the past 3 days my Torch has been running so laggy and it freezes often or I get the little clock while the phone tries to think.

This has been so frustrating. I have tried to delete certain things, reload them and nothing has helped.

Anyone have this problem or have any suggestions?
    06-16-11 02:45 PM
    Was going to start a new thread but searched and found this....

I have gotten the "App Error 603" screen about 5 times and it comes up everytime i reset the phone. For the past 3 days my Torch has been running so laggy and it freezes often or I get the little clock while the phone tries to think.

This has been so frustrating. I have tried to delete certain things, reload them and nothing has helped.

Anyone have this problem or have any suggestions?
    Anything on this? Still having alot of problems.
    06-17-11 04:44 PM
    may corrupted app or theme did you try do delete the last ones you put on and leave them off of phone keep deleting apps or themes till phone works better
    06-17-11 04:57 PM
    may corrupted app or theme did you try do delete the last ones you put on and leave them off of phone keep deleting apps or themes till phone works better
    Tried everything but finally fixed it. just backed up everything and wiped the device. Works 10x better.

Didn't want to do that but its the only thing that would fix the problem.
    06-17-11 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD