I just put the OS6 on my 9300 and I do not see my social feeds? where is it/ what do i need to do to install it?
    11-08-10 01:58 PM
    You have to check it to install it. Just use BBSAK and install the feeds cods.
    11-08-10 02:07 PM
    cant just do it from the desktop manager?
    11-08-10 02:14 PM
    cant just do it from the desktop manager?
    No, but you can do it from the application loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 04:22 PM
    Just run loader.exe and check the socialfeeds app. Don't use bbsak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 09:00 PM
    sorry for the dumb question, whats the purpose of having social feeds?
    11-08-10 09:58 PM
    From what I saw of it, it's a gathering spot for all of your twitter, FB and RSS feeds that you can quickly review. If you want to read any of them in depth, you click on them and it opens the native app (in twitter or FB) and then you can reply, comment, etc. from there. The only action one can actually perform from SF is to to update your FB/twitter status simultaneously or independently. I was very disappointed in the app, coming from both Vodafone Update and now SocialScope.
    11-09-10 06:17 AM
    i have been using it to combine my twitter and facebook. i don't use them a lot but enough where i don't mind they are in one spot. I have the rss feeds set up for crackberry, android central, google news and g4's the feed. I wouldn't recommend having too many but you can split it up and see each feed whether its twitter or an rss seperately. i enjoy it for a casual social networking person. if ur hardcore about it maybe you won't like it cuz its gonna be cluttered
    11-09-10 06:52 AM
    I was new to forums, I hope I'll be able to learn how to use it.
    11-09-10 06:57 AM
    thank you for the answers, i appreciate the help. as far as using the app, I dont twitter much on phone and i don't use facebook either, i do all that stuff on my computer. i find it a tad annoying getting announcements or texts that my friend is at a supermarket buying groceries, not for me.
    11-09-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD