Does anyone know a way to get you tube videos to play on the 9700? For some reason no matter whether I'm using WiFi or 3G I can't get videos to play. I'm assuming its a bug rather than connection issues. Just wonder if anyone found a fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 07:04 PM
    Does anyone know a way to get you tube videos to play on the 9700? For some reason no matter whether I'm using WiFi or 3G I can't get videos to play. I'm assuming its a bug rather than connection issues. Just wonder if anyone found a fix?

? There is a youtube app in the OS6 install? I installed it and so far its working excellent. The video quality even seems improved over using the mobile site (might just be in my head though). I would suggest installing it and trying it out.
    11-07-10 07:16 PM
    Whenever I go to the youtube website and click on a video it will never playpack. Just shows the loading screen.

11-07-10 07:18 PM
    Whenever I go to the youtube website and click on a video it will never playpack. Just shows the loading screen.

Like I said, give the app a try. I believe its on BB Appworld as well. I think its fairly small, and its very simple. I haven't tried the mobile site in ages, I barely use my BB for videos or music though.
    11-07-10 07:20 PM
    Ok thanks. I wasn't aware there was an app

11-07-10 07:22 PM
    Ok thanks. I wasn't aware there was an app

No prob, good luck
    11-07-10 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD