I have a 9300 and an iphone 3gs. I have work emails going to both. The 9300 works great for the actual work stuff but thats about it. The iphone is not as good for emails and calendar but crushes the 9300 with everything else. I have an upgrade on my Rogers account and was thinking about consolidating both into a 9780.

It looks like a slick phone, my friends with 9700s tell not to think twice about it but I have a few questions.
    - What is the new BB op system like, is it worth giving up the iphone
    - How about the browser, I am not expecting it to be like Safari but the one on the 9300 is terrible
    - How does the new op system work with the track pad
    - Pictures and videos how do they compare to the iphone, the 9300 is brutal
    - Screen resolution is it crisper than the 9300
    11-07-10 08:09 AM
    I am using the 9650 on OS 6. It works fine. Using the browser that came with OS6. Not at par with the iPhone 4 but really nice nonetheless. Emails will be fast as expected and everything has rubberbanding.

1 I can't tell you that, you need to tell how you use the iPhone first.
    2. Above
    3. Fine?
    4. Much. Much better. Over 2x the jump and it has autofocus.
    5. Much crisper. Much much better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 08:19 AM
    I'm switching from the 3GS too, and I can't wait to get the 9780 when it comes to AT&T.

I don't have a BB at the moment but I have used 0S6 on my friends Torch a lot recently and I only use the trackpad instead of the touchscreen and its really good on that as well as the other features and I only imagine how much better it is on the 9780
    11-07-10 08:38 AM
    You can compare the 9300 & 9780 here to get the specs on the camera and screen resolution etc.
    11-07-10 09:05 AM
    If the Internet and browser service are really important, stay with you iPhone. If not the RIM device is unequaled in all of the organizer functions, phone and mainly EMAIL!
    11-07-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD