I don't know if you guys know of atdhe.net or not, but if you do, is there any other websites like this that will allow me to watch live streaming sports on my BlackBerry?

I can't get atdhe.net videos to work on my BlackBerry, so I'm wondering if there are any other sites out there like this that may work?

Thanks for the help!
    11-06-10 03:57 PM
    No there aren't as far as I know. Blackberrys don't have flash suppost, yet, which means anything that is flash related will not work at all. The only way u can stream sports is that if ur carrier releases an app fore example Sprint TV and Verizon Vcast, which you do have to pay a seperate fee on top of your data plan. Sorry mate, i'm just as dissapointed as u are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 08:55 PM
    I don't know if you guys know of atdhe.net or not, but if you do, is there any other websites like this that will allow me to watch live streaming sports on my BlackBerry?

I can't get atdhe.net videos to work on my BlackBerry, so I'm wondering if there are any other sites out there like this that may work?

Thanks for the help!
    Have your tried the ESPN app(paid) or Yesterberry? It's free and has a ton of TV and radio stations. You might be able to catch a live audio stream...I don't think video streams are available unless u are using DirecTV NFL To Go or VZW NFL Mobile type apps like the poster above described.

11-07-10 02:15 PM
    11-07-10 02:20 PM
    Yeah no phones will do that site I don't think. I tried on the vibrant and many others at tmobile.

That's where the Playbook comes in a saves the day for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD