So I just upgraded to a torch since wal-mart has them for $99 on a two year plan. Really like the phone so far but it takes some getting used to from the 8520. Question is, what is the recommended os for this phone? I wanted to load the 337 but wanted an opinion first. This came with .246 and it seems slightly laggy but I don't have a comparison. Also, is there a way to get apps I had bought on app world, without rebuying them? I simply switched devices thinking my app world account would still be accessible, which it seems to be, but tells me I have no applications. Didn't have pc at the time to back anything up. All my apps show up under media-explore-yada yada-app_world but don't know if I can do anything with them or not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by joelily2; 11-05-10 at 04:06 PM.
    11-05-10 04:02 PM
    337 is very good. I would recommend getting in. (That seems to be the consensus in the forums too)

When I switched to the torch all my previously purchased apps showed up in app world, so don't know why they wouldn't be for you...
    11-05-10 04:14 PM
    337 is very good. I would recommend getting in. (That seems to be the consensus in the forums too)

When I switched to the torch all my previously purchased apps showed up in app world, so don't know why they wouldn't be for you...
    Not all apps are supported on Torch so not knowing what you have, can't really tell if it will work. However, since you have the device, give it a try. I Some apps did not work for my Torch, like Pandora (works now), Sirius app still doesn't work.
    11-05-10 04:28 PM
    .337 is 100% better than .246

11-05-10 04:49 PM
    Not all apps are supported on Torch so not knowing what you have, can't really tell if it will work. However, since you have the device, give it a try. I Some apps did not work for my Torch, like Pandora (works now), Sirius app still doesn't work.
    looked at my list and I realized I didn't really care about the paid apps I had, some games like drug lord wars 2 woulda been nice, although I don't know if its compatible, and even still, I never once played it after buying it. The one I really wanted to save was berryweather but I bought that from here. No problems at all getting that one back.

11-05-10 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD