For some strange reason my e-mails still work but recently I can't use data like the browser, BBM, etc. but can use twitter(no links) and bolt browser. I have an unlocked BB 9650 for which I have two plans (one in the USA and one in Brazil. both BIS).

Everything seemed to work fine for about two months, then after 16 hours of th e phone with the worlds worst tech support (Vivo Brasil) four tiips to the store, and an actual BB rep I am no better off then I was before.

I am on os 6 on a 9650 and things worked great. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I sent the service books, the host routing table is good, it just seems to not to want to do it's job. Thank in advance, Obrigado.
    11-04-10 12:42 PM
    Have you made sure data services are turned on?
    OS6 - Options>Networks and Connections>Mobile Network
    11-04-10 02:31 PM
    You might want to try and wipe the device and and re-provision.
    OS6 - Options>Security>Security Wipe
    11-04-10 02:34 PM
    If I put in the verizon card it works, I put in the vivo card and it stops working. I have the connections on as I am getting e-mail and can use data, I just cant use the browser, any other suggestions? Thanks again for your help.
    11-04-10 02:50 PM
    Sounds to me like a APN (Access Point Name) issue. That being said, I have no idea what the settings should be for Vivo. Maybe, Google it up, or contact Vivo.

APN:
    OS 6 - Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>TCP IP
    11-04-10 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD