Which themes are compatible with bold 9700 running OS6? I loved qball4d theme 3g for os5 and would like something very similar, free preferably.

Hp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 11:11 AM
    None so far. Just have to use the stock for now

11-04-10 11:26 AM

Thanks. Appreciate the very quick response. Saves me from hours of searching. The tools are there to create/modify themes for this OS6 Bold 9700 yes? So in theory themes should be coming soon, naybe even by QBall45 (hint hint please 3G) .

If I wasn't so cheap I'd get torch but I refuse to by another blackberry until they are at least close to as powerful as all the androids that are out or as easy to use as iphone e.g. Downloading apps. Its a sin how long an app takes to install on a blackberry compared to iphone. Give me the nextgen with QNX and I can stay blackberry. If its going to be another 8 months though ill be leaving for android land.

11-04-10 11:36 AM

I must say os6 is better than os5 even without column view in browser. What's the shortcut for zooming? Is there one? Some icons are missing and would like different themes. Everything seems almost flawless minus some application compatibility such as ubertwitter. Love new camera capabilities. However generally if you have hard time seeing small text, os6 is not greatest for 9700. Needs bigger screen. So tempted to get Droid Pro with blackberry like keyboard.

11-04-10 11:45 AM
    There are no tools available to the public for Bold OS6 themes yet.
    The beta zone theme builder still only supports the Torch.

please read through this for more information.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f217/th...6-when-545660/
    11-04-10 11:46 AM
    I must say os6 is better than os5 even without column view in browser. What's the shortcut for zooming? Is there one? Some icons are missing and would like different themes. Everything seems almost flawless minus some application compatibility such as ubertwitter. Love new camera capabilities. However generally if you have hard time seeing small text, os6 is not greatest for 9700. Needs bigger screen. So tempted to get Droid Pro with blackberry like keyboard.

You have to go into options and enable "keyboard shortcuts" the zoom in with "I" and "O" are still there you just have to manually add them to work.
    11-04-10 12:53 PM
    Zoom for Broswer

- Hold down alt and scroll with Track pad.

11-04-10 07:37 PM
    Zoom for Broswer

- Hold down alt and scroll with Track pad.

Wow thanks! Took me over a year to learn how to get accents in my spanish e's too lol
    11-04-10 08:50 PM
    Haven't seem any themes for OS 6 YET, so I'm just sticking with 5 and my themes are rockin.

11-04-10 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD