Help! i download a theme and when i try to apply the them it's not showing up in themes. does anyone have a idea what's going on?

Thanks
    07-23-08 02:46 PM
    Did you do a battery pull? romove battery while the device is on. See if is under themes then...
    07-23-08 02:48 PM
    tried that already and nothing!
    07-23-08 02:53 PM
    1) Is the theme for your device?

2) Does it shoe up under Options > Advanced Options > Applications

3) Have you done any memory optimization at all (CrackMem, MaxMem, Java Folder Edits)??
    07-23-08 02:55 PM
    im having the same problem and im trying number 2 because when using desktop manager its says installing application and............... its here but how do i move it
    02-05-09 10:13 PM
    How do you install the theme to the storm if you downloaded it to your computer??
    04-10-09 11:31 PM
    How do you install the theme to the storm if you downloaded it to your computer??
    once you download and save the zip, you need to find the folder with the zip in it. drag both the cod and alx file from the folder to the desktop(background picture) and leave them both there. open your desktop manager and connect your berry and open the app loader. hit the browse button and point it at your desktop. you should see the alx file. double click the alx file and hit the next button.. follow the prompts to finish.
    04-11-09 01:35 AM
    1) Is the theme for your device?

2) Does it shoe up under Options > Advanced Options > Applications

3) Have you done any memory optimization at all (CrackMem, MaxMem, Java Folder Edits)??

My sister is having the same problem with her 8520. 1. yes, 2. yes, 3. no. How can I help her fix it?
    12-29-09 11:18 AM
    Custom themes require a base theme OEM on your berry. ex. need the precision theme for themes based on precision or dimension for custom dimension themes... do you guys have the base themes because if you do not the themes show up in apps but not in themes...
    12-29-09 11:36 AM
    My sister is having the same problem with her 8520. 1. yes, 2. yes, 3. no. How can I help her fix it?
    This is an easy one, if you download a theme and it's listed under Options >Advanced Options >Applications. But not listed under Options >Themes, it's for the wrong device or operating system(OS)
    12-29-09 11:38 AM
    Hi, Im a newbie here but ive been lurking for a while and just felt compelled to reply!
    Im having the same problem, i have pulled the battery after installation and I have removed applications that i installed after the themes, neither worked.
    As for whether the theme is compatible for my OS, it is a paid application and it worked originally, appearing in the theme list. Now its not listed anymore in the theme options.
    Im also getting a java.lang.error when i login to my phone.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.. thanks
    08-15-10 07:58 AM
    I have this problem too, I downloaded 4 new themes and they all show up under apps, but none show up under Themes... They are for my device (it says Bold compatible) but I don't know how to find out if they're for my OS. Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD