Hey guys

after coming back almost 2 years ago

i have a iphone 4 witch i love but from seeing the torch i really miss BB do you guys think i should switch back as i can upgrade my contract next week
    11-04-10 12:46 AM
    Can't really say. I've seen many guys who switch from iPhone back to Blackberry though for good reasons. It all depends if you like your iPhone a lot then stick with it. I would totally be bias if I told you to get a Torch because Blackberry is the greatest.
    11-04-10 12:49 AM
    Give it a try. The 9800 is a nice device
    11-04-10 01:16 AM
    don't get me wrong iPhone is a good phone but I really do miss the push email n bbm as mostly everyone has one now and pingchat for the iPhone is not really that good tbh :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 01:25 AM
    I did move from an iPhone 3G to a BB Torch (with a 9700 sandwiched in the middle) and am really enjoying the experience.
    11-04-10 01:25 AM
    Yeah my sister got the Iphone and for whatever reason, she can't stand it.
    She has never had a BlackBerry but every time someone asks her about it, she tells them to get a BlackBerry instead.
    She is really wanting the Torch but she has a while before she can upgrade yet.
    I find it really funny that she dislikes it that much

People like different things.

(I have nothing against the Iphone, just her reaction is very funny when people ask about it. "Oh god! Don't get an IPhone!")
    11-04-10 02:12 AM
    I have only had blackberry storms but I decided to switch services and try out then the 3GS and now a 4. Well I've been not too happy with my iphones up to this point and even though the 4 is a huge improvement to the 3GS, I never recommend them unless someone is just looking to play games or something along those lines.

The reason I am replying to this post is quite simple actually. I decided to put back on my original storm on ATT right now, and I am having so much more fun with it, on EDGE only mind you, than I have had since I switched to the iphone. Come tomorrow, I will be picking up the torch tomorrow more than likely and am thrilled to admit it. I'll update you all when I actually do make the switch though. Either way, the iphone is a good phone, but Blackberry, though it isn't as flashy, gets the job done 10 times better for me. As of this moment as well, there was only one application that I can't find on blackberry that I used on my iphone so no complaints about apps from me.

- Lamarr
    11-04-10 04:26 AM
    which contract is due for renewal? Has the ihpone4 been out that long that contracts are coming up for renewal ????
    11-04-10 05:15 AM
    No but I am still looking at changing phones. Been toying with the option for a while now and have plenty saved up for the switch let alone I can sell my iphone 4 for more than I paid for it which makes it so that I'm still making a profit on the transaction.

- Lamarr
    11-04-10 05:18 AM
    guys thanks for your feed back, for my contact it's only a sim only wit 30% off line rental, plus my iPhone 4 is unlocked and jb so
    I'm sure I'll get a good price for it if I stick it on eBay :-p he he

11-04-10 05:29 AM
    I love my torch and honestly I do have a few fun games on my torch to keep me busy ..I strongly recommend trying it...

11-04-10 07:09 AM
    My wife has the iPhone 4, while I obviously have the Torch. While i've never sat down for hours and played with her phone, I have toyed with it..usually just to pick it up and see "can it do this" or "how does it do that". No matter whenever I pick it up..I always find myself asking.."what now?" I'll check out a few of her apps..go into the options to see what's in there..and then find myself trying to find something else to do on it. It honestly bores me. Perhaps it's because I don't know the OS as well as BB..but I think for someone who likes to tinker and customize things..I just find the phone boring. Maybe if it was JB'd it would be a little more interesting..who knows..

Just my thoughts on it..
    11-04-10 07:52 AM
    I've never had an iPhone but I've played around with them a fair bit - I just picked up a Torch today and I am loving it! I would say go to a store and play with one and see what you think. I just need to have that physical keyboard, although I do know lots of people who love their iPhones!

If you decide to go for the Torch, I hope you like it as much as I do so far
    11-05-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD