Viigo - Some articles don't load, and if they do, it takes forever. When they do, text is cut off at the end of the screen.

Opera Mini - The cursor is WAY too sensitive with the trackpad. It's impossible to navigate the page.

The new native browser is good, but I prefer Opera's 'mobile view' rather than scrolling and zooming around full pages on a tiny screen. Have you tried reading crackberry.com on the new browser? The text is so tiny.
    11-03-10 01:18 PM
    I noticed the same thing with Opera Mini. Between the new native browser and Bolt, I see no need for my old favorite, Opera.
    11-03-10 01:23 PM
    Nothing loads for me at all in Viigo
    11-03-10 03:25 PM
    Not sure why you guys are still using Viigo

RIM bought them a while back, and the whole RSS Feed technology in the OS6 Social Feeds app was created by them.

I did load Viigo, then just copied all my RSS feed info over to the RSS reader, then dumped it.
    Although it did work ok for me, it was still a huge memory hog so had to go.
    11-03-10 03:36 PM
    I really do miss opera mini, after a while you just got a workflow worked out, and a new browser always has a learning curve.
    I also find it's still much faster, and hey, it CACHES PAGES! You go back and it doesn't load forever!
    You can actually still use it, by scrolling with the number keys. If you need to navigate to a link, press # and 3 and 'search' for a string in the link, then click the trackpad and hope for the best.

Not ideal, but works!
    11-03-10 04:32 PM
    I uninsatalled opera mini because of the trackpad issue, the native browser is so much faster now on os6 I'm not really missing opera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 07:50 PM
    Viigo has not been updated for OS6, nor does it sound like it will.

The social feeds app is livable. Its not Viigo, but it does work :-)
    11-03-10 09:30 PM
    Opera Mini Beta 2 cursor works fine.
    11-12-10 10:31 AM
    I really miss the 4.2 version of OM which worked great with the trackball but not at all with the trackball.

11-12-10 05:45 PM
    I really miss the 4.2 version of OM which worked great with the trackball but not at all with the trackpad.

11-12-10 06:01 PM
    Where do I get the BETA version that fixes the Tracpad issue? I'm on a 9700 with #OS6

11-20-10 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD