Hello,

I'm working on a new word game that I will be releasing soon. I need a few people to help me out with some beta testing. I'd just ask that you send me your thoughts after you try the game. (ie did you find any bugs, was it fun, any suggestions/improvements)

Your device must be running OS 4.2 or newer and must have a trackball. When the full game is released, I'll send you a free copy for helping me out.

So if you are interested, please send me an email and let me know what device you have and what version of the OS you are running: info [at] nickelbuddy [dot] com. I'll send you an OTA download link.

Thanks, Mike
    07-23-08 01:12 PM
    I will help you out man... seems I am the first one to post... I love word games!!!! sending u an email.......
    07-23-08 02:11 PM
    As soon as I saw word game I was interested. Just sent you an email .
    07-23-08 02:15 PM
    e-mail sent!
    07-23-08 02:31 PM
    Sent email your way
    07-23-08 03:00 PM
    Thanks to everyone who replied! I have sent everyone who replied an email with download instructions.

At this point I have enough testers and I don't need any more at this time! Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing your comments!

- Mike
    07-23-08 03:26 PM
    Thanks, Mike! I have one quick question.. what is the purpose of the little arrow between the letters down at the bottom of the screen?
    07-23-08 03:51 PM
    That's just another way to submit a word. So if you are selecting tiles using the trackball, you can:
    1) click the last tile in the word on the board
    2) hit the Enter key on the keyboard, or
    3) click the little arrow down at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks, Mike! I have one quick question.. what is the purpose of the little arrow between the letters down at the bottom of the screen?
    07-23-08 03:56 PM
    ok, cool. Thanks!
    07-23-08 04:31 PM
    Mike,

I was playing the game last night. One word: AWESOME!!!! Better than Bookworm... I have noticed on little glitch tho.. When you finally "lose" and you get a new high score on the screen, it freezes up for about 10 seconds and you cant do anything.. if you need more information to help troubleshoot... drop me a line....

07-24-08 06:36 AM
    Mike,

I was playing the game last night. One word: AWESOME!!!! Better than Bookworm... I have noticed on little glitch tho.. When you finally "lose" and you get a new high score on the screen, it freezes up for about 10 seconds and you cant do anything.. if you need more information to help troubleshoot... drop me a line....

I noticed the same thing. And a +1 for an awesome game, the bonus features are very cool.
    07-24-08 07:32 AM
    I am in for sure, email sent
    07-24-08 07:52 AM
    I'm loving this game! Great Job!
    07-25-08 04:20 AM
    I lost my highest score for some reason. Now my second highest score is my new high score, with some random scores below it. Other than that, the game has been pretty much flawless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 02:07 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the beta and sent me your comments. You guys were great and I appreciate the constructive criticism.

The final release should be out in 2-3 weeks! I'll send all the beta testers the final version when it comes out.

Best, Mike
    07-25-08 04:05 PM
    Mike, I've also noticed quite a few double letters in some games, along with double sets or triple sets of the same letter..

For example: there may be three or four sets of double letters on the same board, with two or sometimes three of these sets being the same.
    07-25-08 08:22 PM
    Just letting you know I'm having a blast with the game. Everytime I have free time I'm playing it.
    07-25-08 08:26 PM
    Thanks! Been working a long time on the game. Glad you are enjoying it!

Just letting you know I'm having a blast with the game. Everytime I have free time I'm playing it.
    07-26-08 02:08 PM
    Mike, one more thing... I wonder if you might add one letter slot and remove one score slot at the bottom... I had the chance to enter a seven letter word and couldn't do it (seafood), and I don't know if you could get a 1,000 point word with only six letters. (unless it was zzyzx, maybe) I really enjoy this game!
    07-26-08 04:39 PM
    can i hope with the testing too?
    07-28-08 11:34 AM
    This game is better than Brickbreaker!
    07-29-08 06:19 AM
    Now that's high praise! Thanks!

This game is better than Brickbreaker!
    07-29-08 11:55 AM
    Mike,

I cannot put this game down... I am more addicted to this than Pac-Man!!!! This is a seriously great game!!!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to beta test.. Hope my previous feedback helps!!!!!
    07-29-08 09:01 PM
    [email protected] lackberry.com

I'll try it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 09:07 PM
    janye at telus dot blackberry dot net

I would love to get in on it.

Phone specs listed
    07-29-08 09:19 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD