Hi... I did the TMobile install on my 9700 yesterday for 6.344.

1. Now My social feeds app has BBM and Twitter, however, inspite of setting up Facebook app in set up app, Facebook does not show in social feeds. Also, not sure if its related, but every time I use app loader, it shows me that its deleting Facebook (but it really does not)
    2. My Theme page opens and closes by itself. Doesn't give me a chance to even look through. Its like the moment i open that interface, someone hits close and closes it.

Any Help?
    11-03-10 09:57 AM
    Have you tried this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...s-read-545478/

Maybe it can solve the problem..
    11-03-10 10:02 AM
    I have... that is more about the white screen issue and some issues with service book. My facebook is working fine independently, my rss feeds on social app is working, twitter and bbm are also working. It just does not show facebook there in social feeds
    11-03-10 10:13 AM
    I have... that is more about the white screen issue and some issues with service book. My facebook is working fine independently, my rss feeds on social app is working, twitter and bbm are also working. It just does not show facebook there in social feeds
    If you search thru the 800 pages of fixes and finding (just kidding) a few other people have noted this problem. It may be a bug in this leak, I would maybe uninstall social feeds, do a battery pull, then reinstall it with apploader (leaving twitter and facebook installed) and see if that does the trick. You could also try it the other way and remove facebook and twitter, pull battery, and reload the two. Sorry but I think social feeds has a bit of a memory drain, so I zapped it completely off mine.
    11-03-10 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD