When i try to open a page like Aktuelle Nachrichten - Bild.de (german newspaper) i get an error.

Error
    There are too many redirections for this we address.
    Try again

Everytime i retry i get the same alert.

Another thing i would love to know is there a way to erase bookmarks from the carrier like when i start browser under bookmarks i ve all sort of links from orange.

Thank you
    11-03-10 01:43 AM
    Now some webpages stay just blank i restent service books it doesn t work either any ideas?
    11-03-10 08:32 AM
    When i try to open a page like Aktuelle Nachrichten - Bild.de (german newspaper) i get an error.

Error
    There are too many redirections for this we address.
    Try again

Everytime i retry i get the same alert.

Another thing i would love to know is there a way to erase bookmarks from the carrier like when i start browser under bookmarks i ve all sort of links from orange.

Thank you
    I've got EXACTLY the same problem. Did you already find a solution?! There are also pages which load everything, just no images...pretty strange...

The browser is the only "bad" thing about the OS 6 leak, all other things are just awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 01:11 PM
    the only problem i'm having with my native browser is every now and then my cursor will disappear so i'll have to refresh the page to get the cursor back.
    11-04-10 01:15 PM
    the only problem i'm having with my native browser is every now and then my cursor will disappear so i'll have to refresh the page to get the cursor back.
    So do you see the images on mobile.gazzetta.it ? Or are you able to access bild.de ?

11-04-10 01:56 PM
    I've got EXACTLY the same problem. Did you already find a solution?! There are also pages which load everything, just no images...pretty strange...

The browser is the only "bad" thing about the OS 6 leak, all other things are just awesome!

Haven't found an solution so far still looking for one i agree the browser is reallybad in os6
    11-05-10 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD