Is there a way to add twitter to Social ?

In my RSS feeds i always have the feeds from Orange ( my carrier ) even when i delate them or unsubscribe they are back as soon as i start the app again
    11-03-10 01:38 AM
    If you have the blackberry twitter app installed. Then it should allow you to add Twitter to social feeds.

The second problem...I don't know.

You are running the os6 leak from yesterday?
    11-03-10 02:12 AM
    Sounds like a possible service book from your carrier doing this or... slide over to RSS and go to Manage feeds... unsubscribe from them, then delete them... thats how I delete them.

If twitter is installed and is the twitter app created by RIM then go to options, display and make sure twitter is checked.
    11-03-10 02:36 AM
    If you have the blackberry twitter app installed. Then it should allow you to add Twitter to social feeds.

The second problem...I don't know.

You are running the os6 leak from yesterday?
    Yes running the OS leak from yesterday. I have twitter app installed just updated to the lates release and it doesn t show up in social feeds .
    11-03-10 02:50 AM
    Sounds like a possible service book from your carrier doing this or... slide over to RSS and go to Manage feeds... unsubscribe from them, then delete them... thats how I delete them.

If twitter is installed and is the twitter app created by RIM then go to options, display and make sure twitter is checked.
    When i unsubscribe them or delete theml they come back when i re open social feeds unable to delate or unsubscribe permanently.

My twitter app from rim latest release installed via blackberry app world
    11-03-10 02:53 AM
    That sounds like a carrier servicebook to me then... if you aren't seeing them I would delete social feeds and reinstall it... it should automatically see it.
    11-03-10 03:04 AM
    Had the same problem with Twitter. I deleted it then reinstalled and it appeared. Same thing for Facebook.
    11-03-10 06:31 AM
    Had the same problem with Twitter. I deleted it then reinstalled and it appeared. Same thing for Facebook.
    Facebook version 1.9.0.12 from the Beta Zone works great in the Social Feeds. I know version from App world doesn't.

And I have twitter 1.0.1.7 and works great in social feeds too
    11-03-10 11:12 AM
    I am having the same problem and wondering if it could be related to me having uber twitter rather than bb twitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 05:31 PM
    I used 9700 with OS 6 leaked and I can see both facebook and twitter in my social feeds and working fine until I have updated facebook to 1.9.0.20. After the upgrade then I found facebook is not integrated into social feeds anymore. I deleted facebook, reboot (battery pull) and install facebook 1.9.0.20 then reboot (battery pull), still no luck. No facebook appear in Social Feeds - Option - Display -Integrated Applications. Can someone advice?
    11-10-10 10:02 PM
    I have just deleted and downloaded again and it is now back to social feeds. probably RIM has change file or it is miracle. Weird! but happy again now.
    Last edited by Thetnaung; 03-28-11 at 11:19 PM.
    11-11-10 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD