Its not I'm not experienced or anything but I am absolutely in love with os 6...albeit probably because its new but I wasn't expecting a revolution or anything. The key features that have been modified are greatly appreciated and very effective. I see everyone complaining about +4 6 and I just can't comprehend. What were you expecting? The webkit browser alone makes me happy as ****. The clarity of the UI just seems a lot better as well. Thank you so much Willyboy for releasing this finally.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 12:47 AM
    i'm really happy with 6 too. bugs, only 1: Ubertwitter, seesmic wont submit tweets unless the text area is out of focus, then the menu function works. bit of a pain, but it works fine regardless. takes time getting used to it.

11-03-10 01:31 AM
    Agreed... So happy that it is finally out. It was like installing OS5 on the 9000 for the first time. Like getting a new phone for free! Now there will be no regret or desire to get the 9780.

Now I am not saying it couldn't be better but the few things I have noticed so far can be lived with and may be more a sign of preference then something actually wrong with the OS. Exception may be column view since I would like to get that back :-(

Oh well, nothing is ever perfect...

11-03-10 07:28 AM
    Finally a positive post regarding the leaked OS6! Thanks for the post.
    11-03-10 12:40 PM
    I'm also loving os 6, the only minor issue I have is I can't install pandora on here for some reason but other than that I'm loving it

11-03-10 01:16 PM
    my first complaint wasssss it was really laggy when i had it with foursquare but then i uninstalled it and now its really really nifty fast and sharp! with foursquare for some reason it kept getting the time thing in the middle
    11-03-10 01:22 PM
    I'm actually having an issue with text messaging...for the most part it works just fine but every now and then it stops sending texts. During this time I can still receive them and emails and everything else, but only when I disconnect connections and reconnect can I start sending texts again.

11-03-10 01:25 PM
    os6 way too buggy. if it was sent to 3rd party sites to review it would get destroyed. only reason its getting love is because you are on a bb fan site. Performance wise it needs a ton of work
    11-03-10 01:51 PM
    Actually I don't think so...the performance I'm getting from mine has been quite good with the exception of the text issue and that's not too big a deal to me...I expected a few flaws.

11-03-10 02:08 PM
    Thats the same crap if someone said 'I don't see where all the love is coming from.'

Who cares what others think, if it works for you, great. To each their own...
    11-03-10 02:22 PM
    I love it so far. Just did the usual bunch of battery pulls after installing it. Seems to be working very well right now. It'll take a bit of getting used to the new homescreen stuff, but otherwise, I'm happy.

I'm especially loving the browser!

11-03-10 02:24 PM
    Gotta agree, great help on here and finally the update I've been waiting for, completed my first OS update to get 6 ,d I'm well happy.
    I would have never have got it from 02 uk so its a real bonus!
    11-03-10 02:25 PM
    On another positive side note, visiting Facebook via the browser now brings you to the "touch" website, probably for use on the Torch. Works great on the 9700! You could even use Places on it!

11-03-10 02:29 PM
    I'm loving all the feedback about OS 6 on the 9700 I want to put it on my throw away but I think ill wait a little bit longer after reading this entire thread.

11-03-10 02:39 PM
    I'm loving it! Only issue was with one 3rd party app (Mycart Pro). Every other app is A1! Love it!
    11-03-10 02:40 PM
    I agree I am loving the OS6 yes it has some bugs sometimes the web browser takes a min to load and my uber twitter doesn't work but I can get use to it until they bring another leak out.

11-03-10 02:53 PM
    I tried it for a day. Overall, I had no technical issues with it....no lag, didn't notice the memory leak (though didn't use SocialScope - can't see the point of it) and thought it all looked nice. The browser worked fine as well.

But I've gone back to 5.x as I simply found that DOING anything took a lot more key presses, etc. I didn't get on with the drawers and would much prefer them to be more customisable (why favourites AND frequent? Shouldn't they end up as the same?).

I think that RIM have over complicated some of the simple stuff that made BB stand out as easy to get stuff done and efficient. They've become a bit of a victim of trying to emulate the toy phones out there.
    11-03-10 03:34 PM
    I'm also loving os 6, the only minor issue I have is I can't install pandora on here for some reason but other than that I'm loving it

are you trying to install via app world or the browser? I installed pandora via the browser with no issues. point your browser to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

os6 way too buggy. if it was sent to 3rd party sites to review it would get destroyed. only reason its getting love is because you are on a bb fan site. Performance wise it needs a ton of work
    the bugs should be expected in a LEAKED version. I'm sure once the official version is released all of the issues we've been experiencing will be gone.
    11-03-10 04:23 PM
    Downloaded it a couple of hours ago & I love it. Not having any problems (fingers crossed).
    11-03-10 04:41 PM
    are you trying to install via app world or the browser? I installed pandora via the browser with no issues. point your browser to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Awesome, I tried installing it from the browser but it wouldn't work but I tried the link you sent and it installed perfectly thank you!

the bugs should be expected in a LEAKED version. I'm sure once the official version is released all of the issues we've been experiencing will be gone.

11-03-10 04:51 PM
    I have had OS6 installed on my phone since last night and for me it works wonderfully.

11-03-10 05:20 PM
    Good to see some good feedback, but I get along fine on OS5 and rather wait for an official release to get the bugs worked out. Might be awhile on TMobile, but so be it...

Then again, I may get froggy one day and jump, lol!

11-03-10 05:25 PM
    Is you don't like the performance of the OS you could always go back. To a previuos leak or official release.

11-03-10 05:29 PM
    I fuc**ng love OS 6.0 was a pain in the as* to get it on the tmo 9700 but works great, day two no problems so far
    11-03-10 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD