like beemp3.com or something, i tried using various mp3 websites while on the phone but just doesn't work! anyone successfully done this? and wouldn't mind telling me? and i'm am a new user btw, i am a regular at howardsforum.com! and i thought i'd check out this forum! i got a sprint 8330m curve on boost mobile cdma unlimited everything!
    11-02-10 10:57 PM
    Bumppp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-03-10 01:00 PM
    Aren't you really just asking for a website you can download music on?

11-03-10 01:36 PM
    I dont think he wants to download on the computer then put on the phone, just straight to the phone. I have no idea how or if that is possible.
    11-03-10 04:24 PM
    Its a very good question, I personally think it won't be as easy or possible,atleast for blackberry because on pc it will ask you where to save the mp3. But how will that happen on the phone? Or it may ask you to just save it to the memory stick or internal memory. I will get back at ya,doind some search.
    Cheerzz

11-03-10 04:47 PM
    I Kinda found a way, but its like ehhhhhh...

used opera mini browser, and went to a website called beemp3.com, and it downloaded half of it and then kinda stopped, i wish there was a program or an easier way, i'll keep ya posted

i know it's easy to do it from the computer to phone but i just like a challenge and it would be convenient sometimes when your not near a computer and u just wanna download a certain song you know. and youtube video downloader would be awesome too!
    Last edited by cvc7chris; 11-03-10 at 07:43 PM.
    11-03-10 07:38 PM
    I recall reading somewhere, that there is a downlaod size limit on the BB. Not sure if this is carrier specific or just a BB thing, but this could be your problem.
    11-04-10 10:01 AM
    Actually I used to be able to download songs posted on various blogs thru like mediafire or zshare but due to the file size limitation, I am not sure that it works anymore. I do know on my HTC Hero, I used to download file sizes up to 140 MB. YES 140 MB, it would be a bit time consuming but apparently they have no file size restrictions.
    11-04-10 10:44 AM
    http://www.4shared.com

Last edited by drb0y; 11-04-10 at 12:30 PM.
    11-04-10 12:27 PM
    As long as you are downloading individual songs the file size limit shouldn't be an issue.

The problem here is that downloading music without paying for it equals piracy and not too many people are willing to discuss it on a public forum. I'm also pretty sure it is against one of the forum rules to talk about it.

11-04-10 03:57 PM
    ^ dang, well thanks anyways. i'll guess i'll stick to transferring from computer
    11-04-10 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD