Rumour has Bell releasing the 9780 today. Has anyone seen it? It hasn't shown up on their website yet.
    11-02-10 09:09 AM
    Nope havent seen it, and quite frankly, im getting tired of all this misdirection by RIM and the carriers. From the rumored Oct 21st, 27th and now Nov 2nd deadline passing, and the fact that the stores have the dummy units and are just not realeasing it, im just about to give up and get an IP4
    Last edited by mets81; 11-02-10 at 09:19 AM.
    11-02-10 09:14 AM
    Nope havent seen it, and quite frankly, im getting tired of all this misdirection by RIM and the carriers. From the rumored Oct 21st, 27th and now Nov 2nd deadline passing, and the fact that the stores have the dummy units and are just not realeasing it, im just about to give up and get an IP4
    it took them centuries to build this refresh version of 9700. OS 6 is the only true upgrad from 9700, and 9700 will get it some time later. so only the cam and memory took them this long. RIM is really a efficient company. No wonder why apple sold more cell phones than RIM. let's count how many models apple have, 20+?10+? oh, no, only 4, iphone, iphone 3G, iphone 3Gs and iphone 4. 4 models...
    11-02-10 09:32 AM
    I just talked to a Bell rep and they said it has been delayed, they said there would be a communication soon with a revised release date.
    11-02-10 10:30 AM
    just called my nearest bell mobility store ( chateauguay )they said only this week some time
    11-02-10 10:42 AM
    just called my nearest bell mobility store ( chateauguay )they said only this week some time
    this week? today is tuesday, it's not too bad, at least better than my expectation.
    11-02-10 10:52 AM
    this week? today is tuesday, it's not too bad, at least better than my expectation.
    doubtful itll be out this week or we wouldve heard something by now...sounds like they dont know what the **** is going on, some say its delayed with a release date coming, some say its this week...honestly, do these reps just make up and say whatever they feel like?
    11-02-10 10:58 AM
    doubtful itll be out this week or we wouldve heard something by now...sounds like they dont know what the **** is going on, some say its delayed with a release date coming, some say its this week...honestly, do these reps just make up and say whatever they feel like?
    true, my expectation is 1-2 weeks
    11-02-10 11:17 AM
    Epic fail once again.
    11-02-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD