My battery life on my Incredible was terrible, so bad that after unplugging it at 7AM it would be dead by 2PM. So I decided to buy the 2150mAh extended battery that comes with the case, and it was the best decision ever!

For any of you that are worried that the cover makes the phone too big... it doesn't. It's almost the same weight, and the casing is just a tad bit bigger. (it actually feels kinda good to hold it in my hand now compared to before)

Well I tested the 2150 battery today, and unplugged it at 7AM, and as of right now its still at 45% (by now the stock battery woulda had to charge twice and still almost be dead for a second time), that's with display on full brightness, mobile data always on, GPS on. I finally don't have to worry about living with my charger and always lowering the brightness or turning off data.

If you torn on whether to get it or not, I recommend you do.

Just my opinion
    11-01-10 06:16 PM
    I have this battery as well and it's awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 07:57 PM
    Wow! 2150 is amazing! I'm gonna look for one for my captivate. My battery is 1500 & dies within half a day.

11-01-10 11:26 PM
    I finally plugged it into the charger at 11PM with 15% left. Definitely worth the money! I use to HATE having to live with my charger. This is day 1, so if you want I'll update you on how it goes day to day.
    11-01-10 11:29 PM
    If you could that would be awesome! I know we all have things going on & can't always make it on here for something so small (when looking at the big picture) but I hate my battery life. I was looking at a 3000mAh which is crazy big but the battery back looks cheap & as if it wont fit.
    11-02-10 12:45 AM
    I finally plugged it into the charger at 11PM with 15% left. Definitely worth the money! I use to HATE having to live with my charger. This is day 1, so if you want I'll update you on how it goes day to day.
    Would it be possible to post some pictures? Front, back, and side shots. Thanks.
    11-02-10 09:40 AM
    Wow! 2150 is amazing! I'm gonna look for one for my captivate. My battery is 1500 & dies within half a day.

wow only half a day??? for me on heavy used days i still get 12hrs off charger and 6am, 6pm still have 45% that's with pandora,mms,sms,gtalk, angry birds and phone calls..

checkout seidio's website they have a 3000mah battery w/case is the works but it looks bulky
    11-02-10 04:23 PM
    Would it be possible to post some pictures? Front, back, and side shots. Thanks.
    I'll try to post pics later today.. I've been kinda busy with school.

Yesterday was day 2 with the battery.

Didn't use my phone much until 11AM. Went through a full day of casual usage (so mainly alot of texting , a little bit of web browsing, and listening to TuneinRadio for about 20 min.), charged for 20 min. at 6PM, and by midnight I had 37% battery.

Today i'm going to test out the option where we can checkmark off the enable data always. To see how the battery compares to having enable data always on.

Tomorrow I'll do heavy usage and test it out.

Note: I've been unplugging my phone at 7AM to keep track of the hours
    11-03-10 09:13 AM
    Yeah I got the Incredible with the same 2150mah extended battery, and on light to moderate use had 40+ hrs on it and it wasnt totally drained then maybe 20% left on something like that . I used it all it wanted to bascially ,with no battery worries .
    Last edited by DavidNC; 11-03-10 at 09:24 AM.
    11-03-10 09:22 AM
    I chose the x, stock battery is awesome; however, before the x was out, my bro got the inc (we go back and forth about what phone is better, quite stupid actually) but he got the extended battery and loves his phone. I say get one and be happy
    11-03-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD