Just wondering how many BB users are willing to give a look and possibly switch to the upcoming (rumored) Verizon iphone.. Leave your thoughts.. JK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 05:53 PM
    For me, most likely not but ill never say never.
    11-01-10 06:08 PM
    I Will for sure, fortune has actually confirmed the iPhone for Verizon, coming early 2011, im pretty sure ill be switching.
    11-01-10 06:09 PM
    I don't know, I think I'd choose a DroidX over an iphone.
    11-01-10 07:40 PM
    More than are willing to admit, I'm sure.
    11-01-10 07:45 PM
    When it comes out in Q1 with 3G? No... When it comes out with LTE in the Summer or Fall? Yes.... Unless BB comes out with a fantastic device with LTE between now and then but I don't see it.
    11-01-10 09:47 PM
    Hum...the main reason i left the iPhone 4 was the coverage...maybe. I do like BB and hoe it handles e-mail better. I also like the push notifications and the hard keyboard. I can type pretty fast on my Curve.

11-01-10 10:35 PM
    I'll give it some thought. I like the BB, but as has already been said, they're going to have to come out with an iphone killer to keep me. I've got an upgrade coming, but I'm waiting to see what comes out. There's not a blackberry right now that excites me, so I'll have to see what happens.
    11-01-10 10:36 PM
    Jobs will never get a dime of my money.
    11-01-10 11:49 PM
    Probably not. The other half has an old iPhone 3G that I may replace with the VZW iPhone so that we can get on the VZW family plan, but personally, I actually don't care for the iPhone. If I were going to switch from my BB it would probably be to Android.

There is a chance though that the iPhone may actually be replaced by a BlackBerry, but that depends on what the options are in the coming months. I have been informed that the iPhone is kind of a "take it or leave it" device. So we could actually be a two BB family next year. Come on RIM, show me the goods!
    11-02-10 01:07 AM
    App wise, the iPhone is great, 3rd party accessory support is emmense, software wise is fine, but hardware wise the iPhone has some catching up to do with what's out there. Granted it does have some nice features, I don't see any reason of owning one. But who knows, I love toys.
    11-02-10 02:16 AM
    If I didn't have android devices as an option, probably.
    11-02-10 02:29 AM
    I won't switch. But I am holding off getting my wife a BB while we wait and see what happens with VZW/Apple.......
    11-02-10 08:22 AM
    I most likely won't switch...I do not like touch screens that much I prefer a physical keyboard. Nor do I like Apple that much >>;;
    11-02-10 09:26 AM
    Only considered if it does global roaming. Without that, it's worthless.
    11-02-10 03:31 PM
    I don't think I'd replace my Blackberry ever. I love the qwerty and simplicity too much.

However, I won't lie, I think I will get one when it comes to Verizon. It won't replace the Blackberry, it will complement it!
    11-02-10 06:44 PM
    Replaced my S2 with a DroidX. No iPhone for me.
    11-02-10 07:24 PM
    I don't think I'd replace my Blackberry ever. I love the qwerty and simplicity too much.

However, I won't lie, I think I will get one when it comes to Verizon. It won't replace the Blackberry, it will complement it!
    Then why not get the iPod touch? Its the iPhone minus the phone, minus the monthly fee, minus the contract. Unless im missing something about having two phones.

11-02-10 10:12 PM
    I always hoped vzw would get the iphone, but I don't see myself owning it after wanting it for so long now. I like my droid x and it can do everything and more than an iphone can.
    11-03-10 04:15 PM
    I'm not much of an iPhone fan in the first place, but I do want to see how it performs on VZW. Maybe one of my friends will get it.

But, to be honest, I'm more interested in seeing which WP7 devices might show up on VZW next year, and what they're really capable of.
    11-04-10 12:47 PM
    APPLE = Astronomically Priced Piece of Llama Excrement.

I really couldnt think of anything for the l.

Seriously Apple wont get Dollar one of my money,,,,
    11-06-10 01:21 PM
    I'd most definitely consider it, but I'm afraid lack of a physical keyboard will keep me from jumping ship.
    11-06-10 02:01 PM
    APPLE = Astronomically Priced Piece of Llama Excrement.

I really couldnt think of anything for the l.

Seriously Apple wont get Dollar one of my money,,,,
    Large? Like a large piece of ****.
    And I am sure you meant "one dollar".
    11-06-10 02:53 PM
    Eff no! I will not be giving Steve Jobs one red cent. QNX bb will be what I'm waiting for.

11-06-10 02:57 PM
    Then why not get the iPod touch? Its the iPhone minus the phone, minus the monthly fee, minus the contract. Unless im missing something about having two phones.

The iPhone has more functionality than the iPod touch. Use the Blackberry for its superior messaging, the iPhone for playing/web surfing.
    11-06-10 08:00 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD