Coming Soon!!!!
    Post your comment, ideas, suggestion. Seen something u liked but wish u could change from another mac theme. Post it.
    Theme is pretty much set just trying to get feedback from users.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 01:44 PM
    Codename for this theme is ShortStack. alittle hint of what's to come Anyone that knows my work knows how much I love osX .

11-01-10 02:13 PM
    Oooh. He's delving! Right on...
    11-01-10 03:16 PM
    Patiently waiting for the opportunity to purchase/download and try it out! . If you need a theme tester for feeback than let me know!

11-01-10 05:17 PM
    E...
    you are gonna make me cheat on the HTC theme with this one... stellar work. I'd gladly test for you... and not just to get a free theme, I really digg your work.
    11-01-10 06:47 PM
    Can't wait to see the theme. Fell inlove with your HTC theme for my torch . I would definitely want the feel of the osx top tool bar.. "Finder" being the  universal search. The same layout of the top tool bar on my desktop would be great for the top tool bar of the torch. Those are some things I'd just like to suggest . Will definitely be a beta tester if you need

11-02-10 08:35 PM
    Ely, any update or screenshots you can share with us?

-Rich

Coming Soon!!!!
    Post your comment, ideas, suggestion. Seen something u liked but wish u could change from another mac theme. Post it.
    Theme is pretty much set just trying to get feedback from users.

11-08-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD